BY REDKEN #3 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

This easy-to-use demi-permanent equalizing conditioning color with a gentle, no-ammonia acidic formula is a mix of direct and oxidative dyes that may be used to refresh all Redken permanent haircolor.

CATIONIC COMPLEX

Positively charged ingredients easily bind to the hair to condition, detangle, smooth and increase manageability

KERACARE

With xylose to provide heat protection and help prevent breakage

COCONUT OIL

Protects hair's vibrancy.

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Review for: 08N more...
I do hair and I tone almost everyone with Shades Eq gloss. There’s so many tones to choose from I feel like you can really customize your clients toner to fit their need. It tones quickly and evenly, and doesn’t shift the natural base which I love. It makes the hair so soft and shiney! I also love the smell of Shades! My mom does hair also and growing up in the salon they always used Redken color and products and it’s sort of a nostalgic smell to me and I’m so glad Shades are still around and so popular!
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
I absolutely love Shades for toning my blondes and brunettes. The colors are so beautiful and customizable for each client. This product is so versatile I can flash tone in 30 seconds all the way up to complete processing time. Excellent formulas.
Jackie D.
Manalapan, NJ
I like redken, but I do not understand the Shades EQ glossing line hype. They always tend to leave the hair warm no matter what shade you use. They dry out the hair so much and give it a really fake looking appearance. I'll usually pass on these and go for the Matrix color sync line
Taylor W.
Beautiful color, one of my favorite “browns”. Easy to use, it mixes easily. Deposits well and leaves the hair feeling soft, healthy and shiny! I often chose shades over other hair color brands. 10/10 would recommend
Taylor S.
Wonderful products love redken especially for stylist super easy to use! And long lasting color is always as expected. There’s no comparison to other brands. I will always use Redken color line never dissapointed
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
This is what I had my stylist use for optimum coverage to prevent some hair strands from turning gray. It is close to my natural color. For lifting and using unique colors I had my stylist use the Pravana line.
Heather W.
Evans, GA
Shades EQ is my very favorite hair color. It is so gentle and will not damage your hair. 09v is amazing for toning. I have bleached platinum hair that pulls very yellow. A toning or two with 09v gets me to that white blonde I want.
Paulina P.
San Diego
Review for: 3Nb more...
I do hair and this is a product I can rely on every time I need to do a toner. All the colors come out vibrant and compared to other colors that are similar, this seems more vibrant and long lasting.
taylor T.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love shades! They are my go-to toners & i love them as a demi permanent for someone that just wants a gloss overtop their hair!

I think That compared to other toners/glosses these are by far my favorite! I love the color payoff.

Very satisfied! Would recommend to anyone.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
These are the best toners I have ever used as well as the best toner I have seen professionals use! It is pricey, but so worth it. I mixed three different shades, 09N, 09V and 09T to achieve a beautiful balayage! It’s the only toners I will use from now on. I recommend them to everyone. They can be hard to find, I found mine on eBay, brand new and sealed.
Ezinne M.
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone know how long it lasts
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
How well does it work on curley dry hair color damaged hair? help
marie a.
Seaford, NY
how can I order this?
Dayana R.
Do you think it works on my thin hair?
Sarah M.
Does this actually make any significant difference in the color/texture/shine of your hair?

Amazon