Redken Shades EQ Equalizing Conditioning Color Gloss 03V Orchid uploaded by Storm B.

BY REDKEN

Buy Redken Hair Color Semi-Permanent - Redken Shades EQ Equalizing Conditioning Color Gloss 03V Orchid see more...

Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
I have never used a better hair color than the one that comes from Redken. This is a semi- permanent hair color, which is the type I prefer, and works for me. It doesn't dry out my hair or take the shine, body, and life out of my hair. In fact it does the opposite. It enhances my hair with a boost of shine. My hair is at it's softest when I apply the hair color. It feels smooth and silky. There's been times I couldn't find Redken and purchased a different kind, but it so noticeable that I didn't use Redken. I recommend you ladies to try Redken and I bet you'll love it too!
Kelsey B.
I love Redken color! This is a demi permanent color. It only lasts about 20 washes. This is a beautiful tone to put on any deep brunette looking for a violet cast to it! It also adds a healthy shine over the hair!
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a Demi permanent so it'll only last a few weeks but it's going to leave the hair very shiny and conditioned! It's not harsh whatsoever.
Debra J.
As a hairstylist, I don't really love the shades Eq line. They don't stay very well personally, and I prefer a cream color
Sara B.
Redken is one of the best coloring brands! Leaves hair nice and smooth with excellent coverage... love it!
Erika G.
I love Redken! Its what I work with when doing clients hair. Shades EQ is so versatile and can be used in many ways
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
This is a great deposit only hair color! I had a stylist get my color wrong, so I had my grandmother put this on my hair mixed in equal parts with 05RV and I have the perfect mahogany color. Super satisfied with redken shades EQ.
Hena D.
This made my hair very silky and soft, and it felt significantly healthier than before use! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to refresh their hair colour and boost colour intensity.