BY REDKEN

Michelle R.
kansas city
Love love he GIs was this color is a great addition to the redken line. As a stylist I have lots of choices for hair color. This one is consistent and a great dark Carmel beige toner. I am satisfied with the way it looks!
J'CeeLinn🎀 B.
Henderson, NV
I do not do my hair from home but i am pretty sure this is what my stylist uses in my hair! I don’t have any fading issues & I wash my hair about every 2-3 days! I always let her pick what she puts in my hair because she knows her stuff ;)
Myrna S.
New Haven
My hairdresser uses Redken to dye my hair and I absolutely love this shade! My hair is medium brown and Thai shade adds a hint of red undertones, comes out perfect every time! Covers the grey making my hair look hightlighted.
Dee D.
I love how if I want to add a little bit of gold to my hair and intensify my dull brown that I can use this and it will give my hair such color dimension and such a vibrant appeal! I would definitely buy this again!
Sofia M.
I love the shades EQ cream! They not only add a nice color, but also an amazing shine to the hair! They are pretty true to color, and are super simple to use! A great line for anyone who needs to add a slight color change to the hair, without the commitment!
Grimelys J.
Camden, NJ
Hey I can see the great great stuff and great great for free shipping and shipping no matter how many days you have any time with no me no matter what I have no idea what you are saying to pay for shipping no money or
Tabitha D.
Harwood, MO
I always use as a refresher color when doing a color touch up. For darks of course. Throw in with gloss and developer and leave set for 3-4 mins.
Cali M.
Redken shades eq is honesly a really good affordable color line. Colors are true to swatches and is a good color line to start off with!!!
Stephanie J.
Elmwood Park, IL
Love redkens shades eq color line, color lasts and match up with color swatches ! Love how the GI add some iridescent to the color !
Valeria L.
redken products are fantastic. Toners work fabulous when trying to achieve the tone you want to be and washes out beuatifully
dalia ruiz c.
monterrey,nuevo leon
Que tal los colores oscuros?
dalia ruiz c.