BY REDKEN

It is voted #1 demi-permanent hair color in the U.S. Shades EQ provides healthy, shiny results with incredible conditioning, so you can glaze, refresh and correct with confidence.

Shades EQ Color Gloss 01B - Onyx was launched by the design house of Redken; 2 Ounce Hair Color; It is recommended for casual wear

Elisah(Ellie) C.
The Colony
As a hairstylist with a mostly blonde clientele, toning is extremely important to me. The Shades EQ line is very extensive and easy to use because the colors are true to the level and tone they say they will be. They are very easy to use, easy to mix to create the perfect tone, and easy to apply. I highly recommend this product.
Tabita P.
chicago
Redken shades eq gloss is the best toner out there! So many shades to choose from, i’ve tried wella toners but it seems like they are just for light hair. Shades eq has many options and can be used on all different hair colors. It gives the hair shine and gets rid of orange tones.
Svetlana U.
Miami
It’s a great toner. Works great, BUT you have to be aware of how long you keep it on. I learned the hard way the first time I used it. My hair turned greyish - brown. I used the lemon juice & a conditioner mask to get rid of that color. The second time I tried this toner , it came out so amazing , I was shook!
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
Perfect. I actually get this in a neutral blonde color to eliminate my grassiness, I miss it with the RedKen processing solution. Makes your hair feel super soft and shiny!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Shades EQ is one of my favorite demi color line out there. After processing it makes you hair so shiny. Healthy. And vibrant looking. I do not use demi anymore however Onyx is my favorite blue black color for my hair ever! It looks so beautiful with that slight blue tint especially when in the sunlight. It is demo however since it is black it tends to stick around longer.
Hera B.
Lansing
Shades EQ stole my heart 8 years ago in cosmetology school. I love using it to refresh color, enhance natural colors and it is my favorite toner. I prefer Shades over other Demi brands. I will continue to buy this color!
anastacia m.
miami
I love to tone with these as well shadow I like the fact that they have protein so it helps fix their hair they have a lot of shine and it makes things quick and easy when it comes to coloring . And there shade collection is amazing
Courtney B.
Choctaw, OK
My favorite hair color!!! I will only go to my stylist (beside her talent) because she uses this product!! My hair always looks perfect, color as expected, fresh, shiny and would buy again and again!
Lynn C.
I have dry hair but Redken color products are gentle but long lasting. The color never fades. I can’t compare it to any other colorproducts because it’s the only brand that my colorist has used on my hair.
Diana A.
Palm Beach
The best in the industry for toning highlights and glazing, amazing shine. Really easy to use. Leaves your hair feeling and looking great.
Lidia G.
Brentwood , MD
Who else has used this product?