BY REDKEN

Gentle care formula soothes, calms, and de-stresses scalp while cleansing and removing impurities from the scalp and hair.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Eucalyptus Extract = Helps Relieve Tension
Licorice Extract = Soothes and Calms
Breathable Film = Gentle, Protective Care

• Would you suggest this for someone with psoriasis or dand...1 Answers
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This shampoo did okay for me at first, but never really noticed a huge difference. Then it just seemed to be too thin and watery altogether. This isn't the best shampoo that's for sure.
Dana K.
I've worked out in the sun for a looong time, cutting wood, fishing, stretching fence, I'd always get sunburned and the salt in my sweat would dry out my hair and make it snap at the roots, always sore and red till I found this stuff its amazing it takes the pain away
Ashley L.
Redken is one of my favorite brands and this shampoo particularly is effective for me. In the summer when your skin is sweaty and your scalp can get some buildup, this product is great. I only use it 2-3 times a week and I have fine, straight hair.
Miriam C.
Love this shampoo! Makes my extremely itchy scalp feel at ease and doesn't hurt anymore. I also like that it's a higher end brand! I know that there are good things in it and not a bunch of fillers doing nothing or adding damage to my hair!
Cheyenne B.
Madisonville, LA
Just love this shampoo.my hair is now is extremely clean and light. It also leaves your head smelling wonderfully. I recommend it and will buy again, definitely. I would defiantly recommend this product

Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This product really helped with my wintertime dandruff! I use this every single day in the winter and I have no problems with its functionality. Only con is I am not to fond of the scent. but to each his own!
J R.
This stuff is always the best! Easy to find in most beauty aisles/stores and is well worth the price. Remains consistent quality to other Redken product.
J R.
I swear by this shampoo - although it's a little pricey (I pick mine up at ulta) it's hands down the best product I've ever used for my hair
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
Itchy scalps are no fun, and this shampoo relieves any discomfort after the first wash! My scalp is happy thanks to this miracle shampoo!
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
This product is my number one it always impresses me and never disappoints it works best for dry scalps and targets dry flakey hair
Dawn M.
Would you suggest this for someone with psoriasis or dandruff?