Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Robertann S.Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Dulce C Kim W.

BY REDKEN

Dandruff Control Shampoo for dry, flaking scalp and hair. *Dermatologist Tested.  Pyrithione Zinc Dandruff Shampoo Dandruff Control Shampoo** with pyrithione zinc helps eliminate and combat dandruff and its symptoms while gently cleansing hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Scalp System and Hydro-Zone System deliver lavender extract and glycerin to gently help soothe and hydrate scalp.  Scalp is clarified and relieved while hair is shiny, light and airy. Exclusive Salon Distribution ; *Dermatologist tested for safety.  **Used in conjunction with conditioner and treatment. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot gu see more...

Buy on ULTA
Dulce C Kim W.
Woods Cross, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
After trying different products for my dry itchy scalp I came across Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control. It claims to: fight itching, irritation, redness and flaking due to dandruff. It does all of that and you will notice the difference from the first use. I give it 4/5 stars because even thou I feel I've found the holy grail for my dry itchy scalp, my hair coarse hair feels dry after using it.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love Redken products. And although I hate to admit it but I do get dandruff quite often. This shampoo is really good at healing my scalp and moisturizing it so I don't have to worry about dandruff anymore. This product for me took about two washes and then my dandruff was gone! I use it whenever the problem arises (:
Jordan F.
Davison, Mi
Love this shampoo! I have been using it to tone down my recently died black hair. Be careful this product does strip out some hair color. For me that was perfect as I was trying to dye my hair a lighter color. This shampoo made my hair feel very clean and also helped my dry scalp. Would definitely recommend.
Kelley S.
This stuff is amazing! It smells almost minty. It slightly tingles as you put it on ad burned my eyes a bit one time. But, I really do love it. I got it from a salon in Fort Mill, SC after it was recommended by my stylist for my dry scalp. Since using, no problems with flaking or dryness! Highly recommend.
anneke l.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this shampoo. it is hard for me to find a product that doesn't make my hair feel like it is on fire and stops the itch. i don't get dandruff but with the season changes my head becomes itchy and this shampoo takes that itch away.
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product definitely helped with my seasonal dandruff. My scalp calmed and didn't itch within the first couple days of using this. I still can't explain Redken's unique smell, but with the results I got I don't complain.
Nicole B.
Schofield, WI
This keeps my itchy scalp at bay and it smells wonderful, not like those other dandruff shampoos that are out there. It also helps with flakes. I have repurchased this shampoo numerous times....will always buy!!!
Casey S.
Hickory, NC
After just one use of this product my dry scalp was soothed of my normal dandruff and discomfort. It's so gentle on my sensitive scalp and recommend this to everyone. Amazing product!
Kahdijah V.
Tuscumbia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always had a problem with dandruff and this shampoo really helped calm it down and prevent my scalp from itching as bad.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brand there stuff works great this works fast gets ride of the problem fast
Nellie C.
New Iberia, LA
Can anyone tell me if this works? Pros & cons
Hannah S.
OWENSBORO, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like? Is it a bad smell? does it smell like a men's product?
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
How does this product work?