Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by RobertAnn S.Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Dulce C Kim W.

BY REDKEN

Dandruff Control Shampoo for dry, flaking scalp and hair. *Dermatologist Tested.  Pyrithione Zinc Dandruff Shampoo Dandruff Control Shampoo** with pyrithione zinc helps eliminate and combat dandruff and its symptoms while gently cleansing hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Scalp System and Hydro-Zone System deliver lavender extract and glycerin to gently help soothe and hydrate scalp.  Scalp is clarified and relieved while hair is shiny, light and airy. Exclusive Salon Distribution ; *Dermatologist tested for safety.  **Used in conjunction with conditioner and treatment. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot gu see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
I really wanted to like this shampoo, but it did not help my scalp. I usually love all of Redken products so I was disappointed I didn’t like this one. It soothed my scalp, but it did not solve my dry scalp issues. It also has the same ingredients as Head and Shoulders which I didn’t like either. I will go back to using Scalp Benefits from Aveda
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
I mean... it works. But so does head and shoulders. I got this from someone who bought it and didn’t like it. It honestly is just head and shoulders in a white redken bottle so there isn’t much else to say.
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
Really good product, keeps head clean, and keeps dandruff away. It doesn't last very long as it is shampoo you need to continously keep using to keep dandruff under control.
Kelly P.
The absolute only thing that works on my scalp. You name it I’ve tried it and most of it never works. This can be a little pricey but it is worth it! Head and Shoudlers who?
Tiffany C.
Winston Salem, NC
I am a big fan of this shampoo. As someone with dandruff, it really helps calm the scalp with a mint/herbal smell that is refreshing. It is a white color and it does lather a little. It can dry out the scalp so I would suggest only using this once or twice a week.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Love it! Works quickly to eliminate flakes and restore my scalp to perfect health. Lathers nicely and has a nice, soft smell. It doesn’t cause my hair to feel too dry or too oily. I would buy this again.
Jessica W.
I was a little skeptical because I thought I would have to use something that was abrasive to my hair and smelled horrible. I was so thrilled to see that Redkin had shampoo for dandruff. It does smell slightly medicated but not overwhelmingly so and it works very well. I have color treated hair and have suffered terrible dry and scabby scalp for years. My doctor told me it was contact dermatitis. It comes and it goes but for the past year it has been really troublesome. I was worried I would have to use a product that would fade my color treated hair. I have been using this for a couple weeks now and see no ill effects to my color and the scalp condition has completely cleared up. I am super thrilled with this product!
Vivan H.
Hammond, IN
I was very disappointed with this dandruff shampoo. First off it irritated my scalp way too much and secondly I still had flakes after the shower. My scalp was burning after using this product and my hair was thinning out. I never saw any improvement with my hair throughout the process. To my understanding, this dandruff shampoo is to stop itching and remove flakes, well the itching only stopped for about an hour or so and the flakes never went away. Do not recommend this product to anyone look for dandruff shampoo because it's overpriced and useless.
Paola M.
This dandruff shampoo worked great at first. My scalp can get super itchy, oily, and flaky, all of the worst nightmares. I tried this shampoo cause I heard wonders about it. The shampoo itself is great. It lathers quite nicely, makes your hair feel soft and does not weigh it down. However the almost important thing I was looking for it did not do. After a couple of uses my hair went back to being flaky and oily and itchy. I had high expectations but was disappointed half way.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I bought this after asking my stylist what was the best dandruff shampoo for my hair (it's dyed blue). This was what she recommended. It smells amazing. It also does a great job treating my dandruff. It does contain sulfates which aren't the best for color treated hair, but she told me that they are a lot more gentle than others. Given that my hair is only just now starting to fade and I dyed it in December it is doing a great job of controlling my dandruff without stripping my color.
Hannah S.
OWENSBORO, KY
What does this smell like? Is it a bad smell? does it smell like a men's product?
Nellie C.
New Iberia, LA
Can anyone tell me if this works? Pros & cons
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
How does this product work?