Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Rachel W.Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Dulce K.Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by RobertAnn S.

BY REDKEN

This specialized dandruff shampoo with pyrithione zinc gently cleanses hair and soothes the scalp, leaving hair light and airy with a beautiful shine.

• Dermatologist-tested for safety
  • Pyrithion zinc helps combat dandruff and its symptoms
  • Leaves scalp clarified and relieved

PYRITHIONE ZINC

Fights and controls dandruff.

HYDRO ZONE SYSTEM

Formulated with glycerin to hydrate scalp and lavender extract to soothe and clarify.

• What does this smell like? Is it a bad smell? does it sme...2 Answers
  • How does this product work?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this works? Pros & cons1 Answers
Kristine D.
Cerritos, CA
Definitely one of the ONLY products I've tried that keeps my oily, flaky scalp at bay, so I definitely love it for this reason. However, this isn't a once or twice a week type of treatment, especially with how bad my scalp is - I definitely have to wash my hair every day, using this every other day, to keep my dandruff under control. Still, it's definitely been a saving grace for me! I take advantage whenever Ulta has BOGO or Buy 2 Get 1 Free offers for Redken - it lets me stock up and save at the same time :)
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
I really wanted to like this shampoo, but it did not help my scalp. I usually love all of Redken products so I was disappointed I didn’t like this one. It soothed my scalp, but it did not solve my dry scalp issues. It also has the same ingredients as Head and Shoulders which I didn’t like either. I will go back to using Scalp Benefits from Aveda
Cynthia C.
Glen Rose
Most girls know how hard it is to find dandruff shampoo that wont totally fade out your beautiful hair color. Redkin gets it. I have always had such dry scalp and hair that it is so hard to keep my hair color vibrant and beautiful while treating my dandruff. So If you are like me, you need to buy this product.
Kara C.
This doesn’t really help with dandruff or dry scalp. It’s a bit disappointing. Pureology needs to come back with their dry scalp shampoo, it was the only thing that worked and they discontinued it.
Kelly P.
The absolute only thing that works on my scalp. You name it I’ve tried it and most of it never works. This can be a little pricey but it is worth it! Head and Shoudlers who?
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
Really good product, keeps head clean, and keeps dandruff away. It doesn't last very long as it is shampoo you need to continously keep using to keep dandruff under control.
Justine N.
Morgantown
I’m a hair dresser and this is one of the best dandruff shampoos I’ve ever used everyone I have sold it too comes back for more. Works for anyone who has dry scalp dandruff or oily dandruff .
Cortney C.
Forest Lake, MN
I have REALLY bad dandruff.. this stuff works wonders if I use it almost every day. It takes a little while for major results like any product does but it definitely gets the job done! I love this stuff sooo much!!!Redken Dandruff Control Shampoo
Brenda P.
Kennewick, WA
It does what is supposed to, the relief doesn't last long so you'll need to use it basically everyday. It has a decent smell, nothing to overpowering like other shampoos . I wouldn't repurchase though, head and shoulders is just as good.
Veronica S.
Moncks Corner
I’ve been switching my daughters dandruff shampoo for a year. This is what worked for her. She had severe dry scalp. Tried prescription shampoo and medication but none worked.
Hannah S.
owensboro, KY
What does this smell like? Is it a bad smell? does it smell like a men's product?
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
How does this product work?
Nellie C.