Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Rachel W.Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Dulce K.Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by RobertAnn S.

BY REDKEN

This specialized dandruff shampoo with pyrithione zinc gently cleanses hair and soothes the scalp, leaving hair light and airy with a beautiful shine.

• Dermatologist-tested for safety
  • Pyrithion zinc helps combat dandruff and its symptoms
  • Leaves scalp clarified and relieved

PYRITHIONE ZINC

Fights and controls dandruff.

HYDRO ZONE SYSTEM

Formulated with glycerin to hydrate scalp and lavender extract to soothe and clarify.

Buy on ULTA
Kristine D.
Cerritos, CA
Definitely one of the ONLY products I've tried that keeps my oily, flaky scalp at bay, so I definitely love it for this reason. However, this isn't a once or twice a week type of treatment, especially with how bad my scalp is - I definitely have to wash my hair every day, using this every other day, to keep my dandruff under control. Still, it's definitely been a saving grace for me! I take advantage whenever Ulta has BOGO or Buy 2 Get 1 Free offers for Redken - it lets me stock up and save at the same time :)
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
I really wanted to like this shampoo, but it did not help my scalp. I usually love all of Redken products so I was disappointed I didn’t like this one. It soothed my scalp, but it did not solve my dry scalp issues. It also has the same ingredients as Head and Shoulders which I didn’t like either. I will go back to using Scalp Benefits from Aveda
Cynthia C.
Glen Rose
Most girls know how hard it is to find dandruff shampoo that wont totally fade out your beautiful hair color. Redkin gets it. I have always had such dry scalp and hair that it is so hard to keep my hair color vibrant and beautiful while treating my dandruff. So If you are like me, you need to buy this product.
Cortney C.
Forest Lake, MN
I have REALLY bad dandruff.. this stuff works wonders if I use it almost every day. It takes a little while for major results like any product does but it definitely gets the job done! I love this stuff sooo much!!!Redken Dandruff Control Shampoo
Brittany D.
Hartwell
I have really bad dandruff, so I have tried many different dandruff shampoos. Everyone tells me to use Head and Shoulders, but it makes it worse. This is the BEST dandruff shampoo I’ve ever tried. Even after one wash, my dandruff is better.
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
Really good product, keeps head clean, and keeps dandruff away. It doesn't last very long as it is shampoo you need to continously keep using to keep dandruff under control.
Kelly P.
The absolute only thing that works on my scalp. You name it I’ve tried it and most of it never works. This can be a little pricey but it is worth it! Head and Shoudlers who?
Brenda P.
Kennewick, WA
It does what is supposed to, the relief doesn't last long so you'll need to use it basically everyday. It has a decent smell, nothing to overpowering like other shampoos . I wouldn't repurchase though, head and shoulders is just as good.
Rachel W.
Lacey, WA
If you suffer from any scalp condition that causes flaking this is the shampoo to try. My son had such huge patches flaking off it caused him to bleed. This has worked wonders.
Jessica W.
I was a little skeptical because I thought I would have to use something that was abrasive to my hair and smelled horrible. I was so thrilled to see that Redkin had shampoo for dandruff. It does smell slightly medicated but not overwhelmingly so and it works very well. I have color treated hair and have suffered terrible dry and scabby scalp for years. My doctor told me it was contact dermatitis. It comes and it goes but for the past year it has been really troublesome. I was worried I would have to use a product that would fade my color treated hair. I have been using this for a couple weeks now and see no ill effects to my color and the scalp condition has completely cleared up. I am super thrilled with this product!
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
What does this smell like? Is it a bad smell? does it smell like a men's product?
Nellie C.
New Iberia, LA
Can anyone tell me if this works? Pros & cons
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
How does this product work?