Redken Satinwear Blow Dry Lotion uploaded by Clara H.

BY REDKEN

REDKEN by Redken SATINWEAR 02 BLOW DRY LOTION MILD CONTROL 5 OZ see more...

• I've used this product for about a year. It actually works very wel...2 Answers
  • Is this product a heat protectant? If so how long...Be the first to answer!
  • I've used products like this before that have left my hair oily or ...5 Answers
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
I have been using this nonstop for about seven months I love the way that it makes my hair look and feel I have curly thick frizzy hair and I love to blow dry my hair straight I feel this product really does wonders I have tried so many other products nothing works like this I highly recommend it it does not leave your hair greasy or oily it makes it shiny bouncy Street and no flyaways
Emily G.
Emily G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to for a weightless blow out. No too heavy so it won't weigh your hair down. A great heat protect-ant for blow drying your hair. Will prevent heat damage and breakage from heat damage caused by blow drying. Goes on wet hair. A little goes a long way so the bottle will last you forever. Great for all hair types. Can even cocktail it with a natural hair oil.
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
I use one and one half pumps of Redken Satinwear along with a tiny bit of Redken Diamond oil and it makes for the best blow dry! Redken Satinwear has been around for a long time and I hope it never gets retired! One of my most loyal products!
Julia P.
Julia P.
I have been using this product for years. I have fine hair and it does not weigh my hair down. I use it before blow drying daily. It smells great while protecting my hair! Love it!
jaiden h.
jaiden h.
Hallandale, FL
This is the best creme it makes you hair silky soft and helps to keep this from getting burnt not am,azing but not dissapionting either
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Smooth hair is only attainable for me when using this before blow drying my hair. It leaves my hair soft and virtually free of frizz
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
This has to be my favorite Blow Dry Lotion!!! Others don't really work as well, I definitely recommend this to everyone!
member-b623bbd38
member-b623bbd38
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product for when I do my hair at home. It gives me a great blow out and leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I love using the redken satin wear as a heat protectant before blow dry. I often use this on my older female clients or ladies with pixies as you don't have to use very much product. One pump will do. This product definitely helps with blow dry time and over all finished appearance of the style!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Meadowview, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never blowdry my hair without this stuff. It really helped my frizz after drying and keeps my hair very soft and flows throughout the day. It's a very light cream so not alot is needed to do the job.
bassant A.
bassant A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was thinking to buy this product but a little bit hesitate. Is it really work?
Amber L.
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
Does this stuff really work? Is it worth the money?
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
How does this stuff work & when would be the best time to use it while blow drying your hair? Should I put it in while my hair is wet or ?
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Fort Smith, AR
I've used products like this before that have left my hair oily or with a residue... How does your hair feel after using this?
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for about a year. It actually works very well right before you blow dry hair. I also use it for heat irons as well.