BY REDKEN

Ultimate blow-dry lotion: Transform hair to silky luxury with Redken Satinwear 02 Ultimate Blow-Dry Lotion. Protective heat-styling lotion helps reduce friction and breakage for a faster, easier, stress-free blow-dry. Exclusive Bonding System provides long-lasting humidity protection and a frizz-controlled finish. - Protective heat-styling lotion transforms hair to silky luxury. - Helps reduce friction and breakage for a faster, easier, stress-free blow-dry. - Contains UV filters and anti-oxidants to help protect haircolor from fading and UV rays see more...

Emily D.
I used this a while ago and remember it being a bit heavy on my (then) very fine hair. I haven't used it since having kids, and I know my hair texture has changed.

But for the very fine silky hair I had pre babies, this really weighed down any volume I was trying to get and ended up making my hair look dirty faster then usual.

In hind sight, it's possible that it was user error, as I wasn't as in tune with how much product you really need to get the job done with hair styling.

I will probably get a sample and try it again just to see if it pans out, since I love many of my other Redkin products.
Nicolete G.
Los angeles, CA
I've used this both on myself and my clients! I blow dry my hair every time I shampoo it and I always put this in my hair, I squeeze about a quarter sized amount in my hands, rub my hands together and apply to the ends of my hair working my way up, then I comb through. Gives the hair immediate shine also helps with blow dry time (which I love cause the faster I'm done the quicker I get to move onto the next client).
laura r.
Zephyrhills, FL
I really love this Redken Satinwear!
I blow dry my hair every day, and I need a product that protects and styles my hair nicely.
Redken is always one of my favorite brands, for good reason!

This smells so pleasant, and makes my hair silky and beautiful.

As with most hair products, less is more, so you only need a little bit so that your hair doesn't end up looking greasy. Just a dime size amount is good, and spread on the ends of your hair first, THEN take any residue on your hands and rub it lightly over the crown of your hair.
Awesome stuff!
I have a thick, very long kind of straight hair and partial highlights and this product works wonders ... My hair stylish recommended to me years ago and I been used it since then ( when the bottle was pink) it give you the prefect salon look of a great blow dry without pay salon price... Totally recommend really any Redken product worth the price..
Dana F.
Washington, DC
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BLOW-DRY LOTION! I have very curly, frizzy hair but it is fine also. This works to smooth out my hair without weighing it down. It smells great too, which is a nice perk! I'd only use something stronger in the heat of the summer on a really humid day! Then I'd go for the Redken Straightening balm.
Courtni H.
Stephenville, TX
Wonderful blow-out product. It has a bit of hold to it, so it will definitely help during humid days. It smells wonderful, too. It's a bit more expensive than drugstore products, but there's nothing else out there like it.
Kathryn M.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Love this product. I'm a hairstylist and I think it's great for fine hair. It's not heavy and it hold the style without weighing the hair down. Great for blow drying and it's not sticky
Hollie  N.
Willowick, OH
I have always been a huge fan of Redken products and love this stuff! It is a very nice lotion that can be applied to the hair without weighing it down. I also love that my hair still feels fresh and smooth without the heavy feel of product!
I love Redken!
Steven Y.
Friendswood, TX
Redken Satinwear leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft during the entire process of doing your hair. Starting at blow drying and ending with curling or straightening. 🙌🏼
Kristen M.
A little goes a long way with this product, and I love how it keeps the frizz down with my hair while allowing me to get the loose curl look I want with my round brush!