BY REDKEN

Prep hair for the perfect blow-dry. Lightweight heat-activated lotion nourishes and protects from thermal damage while reducing friction and breakage, for increased manageability and frizz-free shine.

Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
This is great! Always leaves my hair feeling natural but I know it will stay in place. I like it more than hairspray because it just feels more natural. Redken is always the best and I’d recommend their products to anyone!
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Okay so I honestly do like the product. It leaves my hair very soft after blowdrying to the point where I want to keep running my fingers through it. However, Redken tests on animals, which is a big issue in my eyes considering how most companies create phenomenal products without the need to use animals for testing. So while the product is effective, I would not be purchasing again due to this personal belief.
Kaitlin H.
Baker
As a hairdresser I've used almost all of the redken product line. This one is great for adding texture during a blowout! You can pretty much build up to your preference of volume! After blow drying, you can style it how you please and the volume is there!
Maria E. C.
Love love love this product Redken is one of the best on the market it deafly meets my expectations as a Harris for a hairdresser and the blinds for any type of color hair I deafly would buy it again
Amber Z.
I use this every time I blow dry. Love it. If I don’t use when I blow dry, my hair is so frizzy. It doesn’t have a strong scent and does not leave my hair greasy so this is a go-to for me.
Michaela D.
Suffern, NY
I really like this product! It was the 1st of Redken's products that I've used.

I used to straighten my hair very often because I had long, side-swept bangs that curled at the bottom (not too cute a look in my opinion), so I started to straighten it!

It kept my hair very smooth and protected it from the constant heat I was putting on my hair. The scent is also gorgeous. Sometimes I even used it to help condition my hair because it was so lightweight!

I stopped using this product, though, because I noticed I had tons of pimples/breakouts along my hairline. Once I stopped using the product, I had not one pimple. This was upsetting for me because I loved it so much.

I'd say that anyone with skin that isn't too sensitive/acne prone should most definitely look into this product! It isn't too expensive and works wonders.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
This is just like Pillow proof, but in a cream form. This one has a little bit if a hold that gets blow dried into the hair, and definitely helps manage frizzy ends!
Becky B.
Lima, OH
I use this when I blow dry my hair. A little goes a long way so I like that this bottle will basically last me forever, even though I have very thick hair.

Be careful to really work it through your hair or else you'll have some gunky strands where it collects and dries.

The scent is very light, so I don't feel like it competes with my perfume.

It does a pretty good job of managing frizz, but I do still need to use a smoothing hair spray. It seems to protect hair well too- I haven't had much breakage.
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
My go to for a weightless blow out. No too heavy so it won't weigh your hair down. A great heat protect-ant for blow drying your hair. Will prevent heat damage and breakage from heat damage caused by blow drying. Goes on wet hair. A little goes a long way so the bottle will last you forever. Great for all hair types. Can even cocktail it with a natural hair oil.
Emily W.
Orlando , FL
This is an awesome heat protectant and styling product in one! This product smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy. I think that it is a great price for how long it lasts! I've had mine for almost 5 months and still have over half a bottle left!! Definitely a must have!
bassant A.
I was thinking to buy this product but a little bit hesitate. Is it really work?
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
Does this stuff really work? Is it worth the money?
Tiffany H.
How does this stuff work & when would be the best time to use it while blow drying your hair? Should I put it in while my hair is wet or ?
Kelsie B.
Fort Smith, AR
I've used products like this before that have left my hair oily or with a residue... How does your hair feel after using this?
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
I've used this product for about a year. It actually works very well right before you blow dry hair. I also use it for heat irons as well.