BY REDKEN

This long lasting texturizing hair paste provides definition and manageability with flexible control. Deconstruct your hair styles, creating ragged-high texture looks with movable separation.  Styling your hair has never been so fun and easy as it is with Rough Paste 12 Texture Hair Paste.

• Medium control hair paste
  • Creates ragged, deconstructed texture with flexibility
  • Stays pliable so you can rework styles

AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DIMETHICONE, PETROLATUM, STEARYL ALCOHOL, C20-40 ALKYL STEARATE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, TRIBEHENIN, VP/VA COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CELLULOSE GUM, SORBIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, PEG-90M, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 14700/RED 4, CI 42090/BLUE 1 (D54937/2)

Buy on ULTA
Danyel B.
Angleton, TX
Go to for bangs. Love the matte finish of this product. It is not goopy in the container but firm. It warms between the fingers nicely making it easy to work with. I prefer this small pot over the pump. I will be purchasing this again.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
We used this on my wedding day to keep my hair in place and it surely did. Stayed right where she put it for 16 hours at least. Definitely will use again! A little goes a long way! Price is good as well.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I've never been Big of hair products but I've recently got a particular hair cut that sometimes requires styling. I find this product works good for my needs! It's a bit on the stickier side but isn't overly crunchy or messy
Allison T.
Broadview Hts, OH
Smells wonderful and creates a beautiful effect especially with short hair! I really don’t like how sticky the product is after and wish it came in a pot rather than the tube for more control... would recommend if looking to play up texture !
I absolutely love this! It makes my hair so smooth and manageable! I bought it through my cosmetology school! It keeps it from frizzing and hold in place all day! I would recommend getting this product if you have unmanageable hair!
Kirstie J.
Suffolk, VA
When I had short hair his was a life saver for styling and keeping my hair in place! It smells amazing and it applies like a dream and doesn't flake like most styling gels. Remember when using his a little goes a LONG way so don't over do it unless you're going for an Elvis look. I had a perm and this worked wonders and my friend who is white used this for her pixie cut and it brought volume to her hair! Great product all around and worth the buy.
Rough Paste 12 has a thick and creamy consistency and provides extreme texture and definition. It is not very greasy looking and has a strong hold. It is not something you could easily run your fingers through and is best for short to shoulder length hair for a very defined look. It is very slightly tacky after application and drying. A little goes a long way.
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
One of my everyday go-to products. The paste is a tacky consistency which allows you to create piecy definition. The product offers a medium-high hold and is absolutely wonderful for creating those edgier looks for shorter hair. I would love to see this product with a shine added to it, but i do like the matte.
Veronica B.
Im not the hugest fan of this redken rough paste because of the fact it leaves my hair sorta oily after a while of use. Its not very long lasting. It isn't pricey at all so i guess you get what you pay for but there is tons of room for improvement.. i wouldn't recommend this to anyone ..
Shannon A.
This is a great product for texture. I liked it best when I had short hair. As my hair got longer, it seemed to weigh it down a little. However, if you piece it on the ends of layered hair it can be a great for longer hair. Beware of using too much! A little goes a long way!