BY REDKEN

Deconstruct that cut with rough, ragged texture and moveable, non-stop separation.  .  Exclusive Salon Distribution ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. . see more...

Mary C.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a stylist, I've used this for years! It is the best working paste bc it doesn't weigh hair down or make it look oily!
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Upton, KY
This is my #1 product as a hairdresser. Absolutely love it. Multiple purposes for this product.
Dawnelle D.
Dawnelle D.
Kellyville, OK
I love this product I use it almost everyday and couldn't imagine would I would do with.out it.
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product when I used it! It puts texture into your hair. A little goes a long ways though! So use a little bit because it can make your hair feel greasy if you use too much of it! And it smells super good!
LaDonna D.
LaDonna D.
Anderson, IN
I love using this product to help spike the back of my hair. It's non greasy, holds well and gives my hair that extra Umph that it needs. Highly recommend this product.