BY REDKEN

Clean-Feel Technology creates non-tacky style manipulation and anti-frizz control. Lightweight, brushable formula provides touchable body that lasts. Targeted nozzle allows for precision spray at roots without heaviness

Jamie H.
Yeagertown, PA
Best root lifter product that I have ever used in my whole twenty five years of life. The price is a bit higher as the results are amazing. This root lifter works wonders for my boring, flat, volume less hair. One great thing about this specific Redken root lifter is the fact that it does seem to last a reasonable & rather decent amount of time, especially for the price people are willing to pay for their own satisfaction of self beauty!
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
I have thin very limp hair it's a sad genetic fact but that's why this type of product exists...thankfully! The highlight of this product is the easy application, (apply to wet hair) just lift sections of hair and spray at the roots. Just blow dry and even the thinnest hair gets lift! Bonus: the smell is very light and pleasant!
MaLisa S.
Lufkin, TX
This root boost is really good for short funky styles. Love it. For longer hair it may have too much styling and texture to it. It adds a lot of definition.
Mercedez J.
Love this product! I use it at the root of my hair while it's wet than proceed to blow dry! It makes my long hair get so much more volume!
Trivina B.
Mayfield, KY
I really love this root boost. I've learned that you have to use sparingly to avoid a super stiff feeling. Still a great product!
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
Not my favorite root boost. Has a bit of a sticky film that makes it hard to round brush or style out. Will give lift but adds to much texture and gunk to use on fine hair. Big sexy hair or Paul Mitchell extra body have better root boosts.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Is this really effective?