Redken Rewind Pliable Styling Paste uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY REDKEN

Twist, shape and texturize hair into changeable styles.   A pliable fiber technology network provides support and control so you can instantly replay. Control: Medium/Normal. For more information visit redken.com. Exclusive Salon Distribution. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue.  Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of th see more...

Redken Rewind Pliable Styling Paste
  • "I like this product because it is good at helping fly aways and fuzzy hair." in 1 review
  • "It helps to add volume, give texture, smooth & tame those frizzy flyaways, .. Works with all hair types for men & women alike.." in 1 review
Sara M.
Manteca, CA
Rewind is just ok, it does the job of adding texture and piecy effects but after a day my hair feels dirty and weighed down. Initially the products smells soapy and pliable but the smell goes away and by the next day just doesn't smell good. I feel like it leaves my hair dull as well. I prefer a lighter feeling that leaves my hair shiny and styleable the following day.
Katherine H.
Morehead, KY
This product is just "ok" for me. The smell is a little too soap-ish, and it makes my hair feel greasy and dirty. Once you have it in, you pretty much have to shampoo it afterwards because a second-day hairstyle with this stuff in is a no-go. For short hair that needs to be molded into place, it's fine. Longer hair, not my fave.
Chelsea R.
Miami Beach, FL
This pomade is great because it isn't sticky, but it has a nice hold. When you pull your hands apart you get those great strings that you can let fall where you need them, then just fingertip the rest in. I have thick hair, but not a lot of it and usually pomades make me look greasy, this doesn't.
Andrea P.
Island Lake, IL
As a girl with very thick, wavy, coarse hair, I do not wash my hair everyday. This is one of my go to's the day after I wash my hair and I need to settle down the frizziness. I put a little of this on my dry hair and it adds shine and takes out some of the frizziness. A little goes a long way!
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this product for my short hair. It will let me wear it spiky and stay that way all day, or I can just have it down but with style and definition. It is not too hard but just hard enough to keep your hair in place all day and add a little water to your hands, run them through your hair and boom it is right back where you wanted it.
Angeline H.
This product is a good holding hair in place..especially for fine hair.I think it would work better for shorter haircuts.I have long fine,hair,it works well at first, but after awhile of having it in my hair,it weights it down and makes my hair greasy by the next day!
Nancy T.
Cape Coral, FL
My hair is short and thick. This Redken Rewind Pliable Styling Paste makes my hair style stay fresh all day long! It is easy to use and smells great! A little goes a long way! It does not have a sticky build up! I highly recommend this product!
Sephora M.
Lawrenceville, GA
When I worked at Ulta, I loved using this for short styles. especially pixie cuts. It gives the prefect amount of texture without being too sticky or stiff. The hair still has movement, and it doesn't become flaky like some other brands.
Rabail R.
N Plainfield, NJ
Love this product! I use it before blowdrying and it gives my hair fullness and flow without weighing it down and becoming greasy! Makes my blowdry last for as long as 3 days. Just apply a little from mids to end on damp hair and then blowdry as desired. Your hair will feel full and flowy without feeling hard to greasy.
Andrea S.
Erie, PA
Awesome product (and line). I've tried a couple of their other products from the all soft line like the softening hair mask and argan-6 hair oil. I have very curly and dry hair. So I absolutely love love !!
Elizabeth H.
Waukesha, WI
How long does this last? All day? I have short hair and have issues with taming certain parts of my hair. I currently use sexy hair soy paste but I'm looking for something that holds better. Also how greasy is this?