BY REDKEN

Practice your perfect hairstyle over and over with this medium-control pliable styling paste. Create controlled waves, curls, twists and textures; styles can easily be reworked. pliable fiber network provides a "web of support" with control stays... see more...

Jessica C.
harrisonburg, va
This product is AMAZING! It’s a great way to add texture by separating layers. Be careful, it is very easy to overuse this product. If you do, your hair will become very sticky. Start with a bit on a finger tip, warm it up by rubbing your hand together, and style as desired. A little goes a long way.
Sosha G.
Kokomo
Great product you can clap in between both hand and spread over hair for manipulation to style hair into a scrunch curly/wavy hairstyle that will hold but not be still or crunchy
Suzette E.
Altha, FL
This is the only paste that I use it has great hold and is pliable to how I want to style my hair that day and gives me the finished look that I want and I do not like other brands and not pricey in my opinion
Cortney R.
fleetwood
Really good for texture and for short funky styles and a little goes a long way. However a little on the drying side but altogether good product for price
Lisa B.
Fresno
this is great to help him your hair some texture. it also good for applying to the end of your hair to hide split ends.
Rebecca Z.
 good flexible hold, one of my favorite pastes. Smells good, very light fragrance. Good texture, very soft. Holds nice at first, but needs some extra help partway through the day. Always needs to finish with hairspray. I use this on most of my clients as well as myself!

JCPenney