Redken Rewind 06 Pliable Styling Paste uploaded by Ashley M.Redken Rewind 06 Pliable Styling Paste uploaded by Jennifer G.Redken Rewind 06 Pliable Styling Paste uploaded by Nick F.

BY REDKEN

A pliable, medium hold texturizing hair paste that allows you to create versatile hairstyles on any hair length. Leaves hair looking moist and pliable, not stiff. Doesn't flake or build up. Shampoos out easily. This styling paste is light enough that it won't weigh down your hair, but strong enough to let you play around with your hairstyle during the day.

• Medium control hair paste
  • Stays moist and  flexible so you can rearrange hairstyles
  • Won’t weight hair down

AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARETH-20, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PVP, PPG-5-CETETH-20, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL CETETH-3 ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-90M, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, COUMARIN, CI 42090/BLUE 1, CI 17200/RED 33 (C52832/2)

Redken Rewind 06 Pliable Styling Paste
  • "I like this product because it is good at helping fly aways and fuzzy hair." in 1 review
  • "It helps to add volume, give texture, smooth & tame those frizzy flyaways, .. Works with all hair types for men & women alike.." in 1 review
Kris M.
Sunland, CA
Review for: Redken Rewind Pliable Styling Paste, 06 Medium Control more...
Redken Rewind is my go-to when I have a short, pixie cut.  I can just wash my hair at the pool, towel dry it, and put the Rewind paste in my hair.  Then I'm off to work where I tussle it up a bit and I am good to go for the day!  Product washes out easily and smells amazing.  If you have short hair and you don't have a lot of time for styling, Redken Rewind is the way to go!!
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Review for: Redken Rewind Pliable Styling Paste more...
This is a great styling product to help with curly/ wavy hair to prevent the frizz especially in the high humidity or dry air it adds a layer of moisture and protection to your hair giving it an extra bounce that keeps it in control and prevents flyaways and frizz!! Love it!! Add it to damp hair for great control or dry hair to calm those midday flyaways!!
Patricia M.
USA
I bought this a while ago after i cut my hair and the lady used it for volume i loved it it gave my hair alot of body and its not heavy it dont feel like u have product in your hair it makes your hair feel nice and it smells very pretty
Elizabeth H.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair dresser in NY turned me on to this and let me say...my hair doesn't like to hold any products for more than 15 min but rewind hold and keeps my spikes up without looking greasy. A+++++
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
Review for: Rewind 06 Pliable Styling Paste 142 g more...
This product and I go way back—it’s been my go-to curl paste (yes, it’s a sticky paste) for over 10 years now. I never would have found it on my own, but my hairstylist at the time recommend it to me and I’ve been in love with it ever since. It’s not a cheap product, but it is GOOD and will last you a long while (2 months of every day use for shorter hair, 1 month for longer hair) I adore the fragrance of it and how springy and silky it makes my naturally curly/wavy hair look. If you have naturally curly& thick hair, I highly recommend you give this a try! Just scoop out a tiny dollop, pat it beteen your fingertips to stretch out the product a bit, then apply through your hair, focusing on the ends. I apply it with my head flipped over so my hair is falling in front of me for the most volume. Then I use my blow dryer with a diffuser attached and dry on medium heat and medium speed. I then finish up with Big Sexy Hairspray’s “Spray and Play”. Hope this product works for you as much as it does for me!  Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray
allie n.
Hamilton, NY
Review for: 12 Rough Paste Working Material Hair Styling Waxes 8.5 oz more...
I used this a lot when my hair was short and loved the way it worked in my hair. It allowed me to style it very easily. I didn't love the smell but it wasn't too strong, and I expected it not to be what I like because I like very sweet smells and it was a unisex product. I only stopped using it because I grew my hair out and didn't need a paste anymore but I would definitely recommend it.
Sara M.
Manteca, CA
Rewind is just ok, it does the job of adding texture and piecy effects but after a day my hair feels dirty and weighed down. Initially the products smells soapy and pliable but the smell goes away and by the next day just doesn't smell good. I feel like it leaves my hair dull as well. I prefer a lighter feeling that leaves my hair shiny and styleable the following day.
Danica D.
Sallisaw, OK
I used this product when my hair was cut in a shorter, choppier haircut. It can be a little heavy if you use too much, but once you figure it out, it gives great definition to a choppy cut. It does tend to feel a little sticky by the end of the day. The product did last for a long time, so the price wasn't bad when you factor that in. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting some definition to their cut. However, I don't think this would work for thin hair at all.
Katherine H.
Morehead, KY
This product is just "ok" for me. The smell is a little too soap-ish, and it makes my hair feel greasy and dirty. Once you have it in, you pretty much have to shampoo it afterwards because a second-day hairstyle with this stuff in is a no-go. For short hair that needs to be molded into place, it's fine. Longer hair, not my fave.
REBECCA K.
Alexandria, VA
I have a short hairdo that is a combination of a pixie and a bob. I think it may be called an asymmetrical cut. I absolutely love this styling paste. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy looking/feeling like other pastes do and yet it keeps my hair in place. It also smells really good! This hair paste is worth every penny!
Elizabeth H.
Waukesha, WI
How long does this last? All day? I have short hair and have issues with taming certain parts of my hair. I currently use sexy hair soy paste but I'm looking for something that holds better. Also how greasy is this?