BY REDKEN

Redken for Men Retaliate AntiDandruff Shampoo with Pyrithione Zinc What is this product? Redken For Men Retaliate is an anti-dandruff shampoo with pyrithione zinc for itchy, flaking scalps. More info: Fortifies and energizes with formula rich in soy protein and carbs Product Options Available are as follows: Size : 10 oz - Redken for Men Retaliate AntiDandruff Shampoo with Pyrithione Zinc.

brenda a.
Perfect for normal hair and it smell rally good. and leaves hair look very clean and shiny.my husband hair smells so fresh and i have to admit it I have use it on my self and it also helps my scalp.
Tyler L.
Meridian, ID
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and comfortable. Some products leave hair feeling dry or damaged, but this shampoo has none of those negative effects. I couldn't be happier with a shampoo and i highly recommend it. The clean feeling lasts all day.
Ray D.
This was recommended to me by my barbershop and I have been using it for years just get great results especially after swimming in the gym Pool where there's a lot of chlorine in the water and the chemicals dry out my hair
maria r.
Keyport, NJ
I really love this product its the best shampoo that i ever use i really recommended i will give stars to this product love it the only shampoo ever that makes my hair so soft and healthy
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
I attend cosmetology school and we use all redken products, this is always my first pick for when I have a man client! The scent is great and leaves hair clean and soft!
Sarah R.
sugar hill ga
I use redken to keep the blonde in my hair. And my hair is still a very pretty blonde 3 months after the dye. So i would say it works pretty well!
Jasmine L.
Mount Pleasant, SC
My boyfriend loves the way the Redken for men retaliate shampoo makes his hair feel. He has thin hair and it makes it feel silkier and fuller
DONNA V.
Love this shampoo the smell is awesome and last a few days.I get mine from the salon but you probably can get it at your local stores..
Leanna P.
Maricopa
This is the best shampoo and conditioner there is. My hair has never felt better or looked better. I really do recommend this product.
Brandon M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've used this shampoo for a while now and have found that it works well and provides my hair with a fresh feeling with a nice scent.