Redken Renew Silver Charge Fortifying Silver Shampoo uploaded by Sophie E.

BY REDKEN

Redken For Men Fortifying Silver Shampoo gradually eliminates unwanted yellow tones in gray and white hair. Its formula contains strengthening protein and UV filters for hair. Hair is smoother and more manageable with a healthy silver shine. Backed by Steel Lock Technology, Redken For Men Silver Charge Shampoo contains protein to increase hair strength and a yellow neutraliser to eliminate unwanted yellow tones. Grey hair has never been more desirable, so take advantage of the 'silver fox' look with the help of this fortifying shampoo, specially formulated with quinoa oil to add extra smoothness and shine.

• What is the difference between the mens and womens produc...2 Answers
Bull ..
Joshua
I have silver hair, and this shampoo keeps the color in so well. I’ve struggled to find a product that actually does so, but this is it! Plus it smells phenomenal.
Jennifer P.
Westville
Fabulous! Shells good, washes well! Allows multiple data between washes. Great routine use purple shampoo to maintain my blonde but not quite strong enough to seriously tone if I’ve went brassy! I would recommend it though :)
Esther L.
st peters square
The only silver shampoo that I use 😍
It lathers into a huge foam and a tiny amount covers your whole head. Unlike other silver shampoos it doesn’t leave hear blue, dull or dry. Slightly pricey but so worth it because it lasts ages 👍🏼❤️
Alexis D.
Lucasville, NS
I'm a female and I use this to keep out brassiness from my blonde hair, just apply and leave it in for a few minutes. It's a deep violet color and somewhat thick texture.
Ashley N.
Clare
I have light silvery blonde color-treated hair that unfortunately turns brassy very easily. I opted for this product over similar women's products designed for the same purpose simply because it was less expensive. I use this product as a toner every time I wash my hair (every 3-4 days). I apply the product to damp hair and comb it though with my fingers, massaging it into the hair slightly. I then leave it in my hair for 10 minutes before rinsing and applying a conditonner, which I also leave in for a significant amount of time, as purple shampoos tend to be more drying than other shampoos. This products helps me retain the dimensional blonde silvery shades in my hair. This is one of my favorite Redken products.
Jill B.
LADIES. This is the only shampoo I used to tone my silvery blonde to perfection. If my hair is needing a good toning to get rid of that unwanted warmth, I cover my hair with this while it's dry and leave it on for about 20 minutes and BAM. Take a shower and it honestly is like amazing. Does NOT leave my hair totally purple (hints of it is normal but goes away after a wash or two). My co-workers and friends always ask me if I had my hair redyed after I do a treatment with this. This stuff is amazing Redken Renew Silver Charge Fortifying Silver Shampoo
Danielle K.
Chattanooga, TN
Although this is a men's product, the only actual difference is the price! I've gone through lots of silver shampoos as ive always had a more ashy blonde. This is the one! It really focuses on not only taking out the brassiness in my highlights but also my natural hair. It's not too damaging either. Love this stuff and very affordable.
Sophie E.
I LOVE this product! It's the only silver hair shampoo that I use!!! I've currently got a balayage and it's the only product that I use to keep my silver ashy tones! It's absolutely incredible and the perfect product for all hair types!!!
Malia A.
Love using Redken Silver Charge ! Even though this product says its for men,.LADIES! this stuff works wonders for blonde hair. the best PURPLE SHAMPOO i have ever used. get rid of brassiness and yellows <3 , im in love! i would definitely buy this product again !
Jill D.
I use this for getting the brass out of my blonde hair and absolutely love it. The shampoo is so purple and works so well! I’ve repurchased many times
Barbara D.
What is the difference between the mens and womens products. if I get this For my husband can I also use it?