BY REDKEN

Replenish dry, dense and sensitised hair with a quick spritz of Redken Real Control Thermal Resist. Repairing, conditioning and detangling heat-damaged hair this lightweight leave-in spray instantly leaves your hair looking and feeling strong and healthy.

Using Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Silk-Luxe Complex, Real Control Thermal Resist targets dry/brittle hair for intense, inside-out softness, sleekness and brilliant shine. Proteins, amino acids and avocado oil all provide softness, moisture, manageability and shine for runway style, everyday.

Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
this was a product that was bought when i was starting my hair recovery journey and i was still using heat daily to style my hair. when i used this product i could always tell a difference because it made my hair so soft and easy to work with after applying heat to it.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Redken produces fantastic quality salon products available to the general public. Their price pount is also lower than some other salon products which is always appealing. This product has a lightweight formula that protects my hair without leaving it greasy or sticky. It has a pleasant scent that is not overpowering.
Caitlyn v.
Burlington, MA
I'm a huge Redken fan. I have tried A LOT of hair products as someone who dyes their hair regularly and uses a blow-dryer and flat-iron daily, and this is the best thermal treatment I have ever used. A lot of products made my hair stiff or feeling sticky, but this leaves my hair smooth, shiny and manageable even after I dry and straighten it. I 100% recommend this product!!
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
I've never had bleached hair before because I'm a natural blonde but I dyed my hair purple... which required me bleaching it first. This stuff was a life saver for my hair. It protected it when I wanted to go for curls and left it smelling lovely.
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
I love Redken!! Almost all of their products. They have great prices for professional hair care. The color extend is definitely my favorite. I love the shampoo and conditioner. The color extend is sulfate free. It smells great. I use it all of the time. :) Real control is great. Helps to keep your hair from breakage from curling irons, flat irons and hair dryers.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
In high school I severely damaged my hair because I straightened it every day. So now in really careful about using a thermal protector before I use heat. This one is amazing! It doesn't make my hair feel greasy or anything like that.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I can't really tell a differnece. I purchased the product at my salon and I've tried using it a few times and I can't tell that it is doing anything. I am still getting burnt ends.
maisa s.
Inner hair repair for dense/dry/sensitized hair. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue. Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an
Kendra G.
Hands down the greatest thermal protectant I have found. Redken always delivers amazing products in my opinion and this is one you cant miss!
Meschel V.
Love this product perfect for peeping hair for intense heat and smells great you can never go wrong with redken I simply love it