BY REDKEN #77 in Haircare Sets

Shayna L.
Redken Real Control hair repair shampoo is great for dry, sensitized and/ or color treated hair. Its formula gently cleanses, moisturizes and provides manageability. Redken Real Control nourishing shampoo is enriched with Shea Butter for a smoothing frizz control and Ceramide, for internal strength and repair. Be sure to use with Real Control Conditioner (and hair mask as needed) for best results. Does not leave hair feeling greasy or dry and it does not have a strong odor. I have been using this product line for years and hope they never discontinue it! I usually buy the liter bottles when salons run specials on liter duos. You could probably get this cheaper at a local beauty store or even at a salon. Give it a try!
Heidi B.
Ashland, KY
The moisturising factor in this is amazing. My hair is silky and soft whenever I use this. I wash my hair twice a week and it does so well with cleansing and replacing the moisture!
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
I always buy my shampoo and conditioner from ulta. They have Redken and it is my go to brand. It leaves my hair feeling like I just left a salon! I have dry scalp and it really moisturizes it! I’m happy with my purchase!
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
After spending money at the hair salon I want a shampoo that is going to help maintain color and provide volume to get the most out of my hairstyle. Redone is one of those products.
Nikki B.
Heppner, OR
I really want to love redken products but they are terrible on my thin hair. They dry it out and the ends all break off. I don't have that problem with shampoos half the cost... I don't know if it's that there is too much alcohol in it or what but I'm not a fan.
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
This is one of my favorite Redken hair products. It always makes my hair feel smooth and soft. It smells nice and I find it during a liter sale for a great price. A little product goes a long way even for my long thick hair.
Augusta T.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Redken big hair is my hair is dry frizzy and I'm out of control thanks to read can I never have to worry about that for his I live in a moisture Rich part of the world so my hair just like to go out every once in awhile and thanks to Redken my hair doesn't do that any longer I will definitely recommend this product to my friends and family and actually my mom recommended it to me because she thought it was ultimately amazing.
Jolene G.
Marietta, GA
I had been using this shampoo and conditioner for YEARS and every time I tried to switch I ended up coming right back to it! It was perfect! Then Redken went and discontinued it and brought in a new line in it's place. Let me tell you, I was not at all happy about that. I went to every store to stock up on whatever Real Control I could get my hands on. HEY REDKEN! BRING BACK THE REAL CONTROL LINE!!!!!
Crystal S.
East Bank, WV
I bought these on sale at my salon one day as I was getting my hair done. They're okay, nothing to write home about. They got the job done but after awhile they stopped making my hair feel nice and it started feeling greasy and unclean. So unlikely won't buy them again.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Faint chemical smell but can be washed off and does not remain on hair. maybe it's just me but this product doesn't do much. my hair feels fresh but not necessarily any softer or less damage. good product though, no complains except there's not really any additive perks