BY REDKEN

10.1 ounce Shampoo real control shampoo was launched by the design house of redken, it is recommended for normal use real control shampoo by redken for unisex 10.1 ounce Shampoo. see more...

Nikole Z.
Williamsport, PA
Smoothed out my frizz, but left my hair feeling weighed down. I think I would use this maybe once a week to give my hair that extra TLC, but not as an everyday for fine hair.
Ruth B.
Albany, NY
Love this shampoo and conditioner set it makes my hair feel really nice. I usually get a dry scalp with other brands but this one leaves my scalp moisturized!
Stephanie S.
Hagerstown, MD
Greta product. I always buy at my salon I love it for one of my salon products I use. I feel that it works great. I use it twice a week when I have it
Kristen T.
Austin, TX
This shampoo smells very good! i love how clean your hair feels after using it. It is on the pricey side though but works very good on my thin hair.
Brittany E.
Greer, SC
Feel like it left my hair very dry for some reason, only used twice before I gave it away because I did not like the way it reacted with my hair.
Lyndsay R.
Lonoke, AR
I buy this for my sister. It works great for her! It is a little toouch fory own hair, which is a different texture, but she loves it
Rosalee D.
Fellsmere, FL
One of my favorite redken shampoos for my frizzy hair. Lathers well and smells great, helps to manage my frizz when I style my hair
Desiree L.
Modesto, CA
Absolutely love it! Makes my hair feel great amd look great. I wash my hair 3 ti 4 times a week amd it doesn't leave it greasy.
Nichole R.
Arlington Heights, IL
One of my favs. It smells great. My hair feels light weight and manageable after using this. Totally worth the cost.
Mindy P.
Lenexa, KS
Just got this shampoo back in November. It seems to add extra body and volume to my thin hair. It also smells great.