BY REDKEN

10.1 ounce Shampoo real control shampoo was launched by the design house of redken, it is recommended for normal use real control shampoo by redken for unisex 10.1 ounce Shampoo. see more...

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Hagerstown, MD
Greta product. I always buy at my salon I love it for one of my salon products I use. I feel that it works great. I use it twice a week when I have it
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Austin, TX
This shampoo smells very good! i love how clean your hair feels after using it. It is on the pricey side though but works very good on my thin hair.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Modesto, CA
Absolutely love it! Makes my hair feel great amd look great. I wash my hair 3 ti 4 times a week amd it doesn't leave it greasy.
Leslie Q.
Leslie Q.
Mobile, AL
I've said many times, Redken is a staple in my house. Great quality products. I will never change.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Manhattan, IL
Makes my hair really smooth & easier to brush. Also, it smells good & makes my hair shine!!πŸ’†πŸΌπŸ’†πŸΌπŸ™†πŸΌ
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
I love redone, stuff is amazing, the cost is expensive , sometimes i can find it on sale at cvs,
Astrid L.
Astrid L.
Is great for my hair. I have a complicated hair is curly you know is a big problem the frizz
Jill M.
Jill M.
Jeannette , Pa
This redken control shampoo is great in my color treated hair it locks the color in!
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Nice to use once a week. It provides good moisture to my hair to maintain frizz.
Nikole Z.
Nikole Z.
Williamsport, PA
Smoothed out my frizz, but left my hair feeling weighed down. I think I would use this maybe once a week to give my hair that extra TLC, but not as an everyday for fine hair.