BY REDKEN

• An ultra-rih, deep conditioning mask
  • Provides moisture, control to hair
  • Instantly improves combability

It is an ultra-rih, deep conditioning mask which intensely moisturizes while helping control and repair extremely dense, dry hair. With Redken Real Control Intense Renewal you an now detangle and improve hair to resist breakage.

Dominika Q.
This mask is just awesome. I have just more than positive things for this mask. It literally helps to revitalize your hair and the results is just incredible. It leaves your hair with shine. I am more than satisfied with this product.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This stuff is like gold in a bottle. I'm such a redk3n fan. I love the products so much, there has only been one product that I didn't like. This makes my hair look and feel amazing.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Taylor P.
I use this on my daughter. She has biracial hair and this is a very hard task for me as I have thin strands that are as straight as a board and she has this luscious this bouncy full head of hair. I used this once in her and it left her hair very moisturizer and I really enjoyed the finished look and feel. I have since used a lot of other conditioning treatments to find the right one for me. But this was actually in the top 5 for us.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If you want your hair as soft as butter, try this product now!!!! It’s amaaaaazing!!!!!!!!! I️ first used this a few months ago just to give it a shot.. and I’m now obsessed! I️ bought two bottles from Work already. Ive used it on other clients and they fell in love with how silky smooth it left their hair.. the smell is amazing as well. I’m a hoarder when it comes to hair care products, so I️ put it off for awhile.. I’m so glad I gave in! 😍😂
Shayna L.
After a hair color removal product that went bad, this deep conditioner was a life saver. I was worried that my frail orange hair would never feel back to normal but this deep conditioner did the trick. Even my split ends from before the horrible bleaching experience looked great. Smells great, too.
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
There's no words to describe how amazing this mask is.. It is an ultra-rich deep conditioning mask which intensely moisturizes while helping control and repair extremely dense, dry/damage hair you can now detangle and improve hair to resist breakage.
Jasmyne H.
Amarillo, TX
I was not very impressed with this product. I heard great things about it and tried the mask and unfortunately my hair felt like straw afterwards. I believe this product is protein rich and if that isn't what your hair needs it will give it the feeling of a straw like feel. I would not recommend this product
Taylor E.
Hudson, CO
Great for color treated hair! helps to give life back to hair! Its a mask formula that just locks in moisture back to the hair. My hair felt healthy, hydrated, and shiny. It targets over processed hair and helps to give moisture to the hair. i was pleased
Haleigh G.
Millbury, MA
Love this mask!!! I apply it damp in the shower and rinse it out after about 5 minutes. If you leave it any longer it will leave a residue in your hair which is the only con. Has a awesome scent like the salon and definitely will repurchase.