BeautyHairHair ProductsRedken
Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

by Redken

• An ultra-rih, deep conditioning mask
  • Provides moisture, control to hair
  • Instantly improves combability

It is an ultra-rih, deep conditioning mask which intensely moisturizes while helping control and repair extremely dense, dry hair. With Redken Real Control Intense Renewal you an now detangle and improve hair to resist breakage.

Is this worth getting?
Is this good for damaged hair? Does it work? Haven’t dyed my hair in a year but the ends are still dry :(
Does this product really work? I have damaged hair and need a way to repair it.
Start your review of Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Kendra G.
After bleaching my hair many times from dark brown to blonde this mask has been a total MIRACLE for me!
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This product is amazing. I would recommend everyone I know to use it. i have no concerns on this product. It was very easy to use in my hair. It made my hair feels amazing and better then ever. My hair looked so good. I was satisfied with this product.
Shosta L.
Lincoln, NE
Works great. Keeps my hair looking clean and not greasy. Works great works great works great works great works great works great worka great works great works great works great works great works great works great works great works great works
Bill D.
Plant City, FL
This makes my hair so soft and shiny. This is a good hair mask for when my hair is feeling very dry or damaged. Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask
Andrea B.
Sun Prairie, WI
Was a bit heavy on my hair and weighed it down, but left it soft and shiny. The smell is very nice but a bit strong. More for people with thicker hair than my very fine strands. Most likely won’t purchase in the future.
Shayna L.
After a hair color removal product that went bad, this deep conditioner was a life saver. I was worried that my frail orange hair would never feel back to normal but this deep conditioner did the trick. Even my split ends from before the horrible bleaching experience looked great. Smells great, too.
Ashlee B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this hair mask. I love most Redken products as they just work really well. This mask is no exception. It rejuvenates my hair and helps the color last. It's really pricey but worth it. I'm not a huge fan of tub products but since it's one of those things that takes longer, it's okay that you're able to get as much as you need out of the tub in one swoop.
Vivian R.
Lancaster, CA
There's no words to describe how amazing this mask is.. It is an ultra-rich deep conditioning mask which intensely moisturizes while helping control and repair extremely dense, dry/damage hair you can now detangle and improve hair to resist breakage.
Nicole D.
I bought this after box dying my hair and i feel like it did help a little. It made my hair softer and shiner.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Leaves my hair so smooth, rich, and healthy looking. The jar lasts for months so it's defining tell worth the price.