BY REDKEN #88 in Conditioning Treatments

Super moisturizing mask for dense/dry/sensitized hair. Helps provide moisture, control and repair to dense, dry, sensitized hair. Formulated with Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Care Adjust Complex, it delivers, discipline, smoothing control and internal strength. Hair texture is transformed with increased manageability and shine. ; see more...

Kearson R.
Kearson R.
Hoover, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this after i took out my hair extensions because i knew that it would need it and i found this little gem and my hair never felt better. i had so much body and movement, it felt healthy. A little goes along way so you will get your monies worth.
Bridget N.
Bridget N.
Red Lion, PA
This product works wonders for my hair, having thick wavy hair it is always frizzy. When I put this product in my hair and straighten it, I have the most soft wonderfully hair I could ever ask for, would recommend this to any who has frizzy hair.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite deep conditioner to use. I only use it once a week and it really brings nourishment to my hair, especially since I style my hair often with hot tools.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
This made my hair greasy and nasty feeling.. i was really upset. The price was not bad and the smell was good but the feeling after words was horrible will not buy again
MaryJo W.
MaryJo W.
S Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for hair that's very fragile to all the harsh hair coloring. Definitely helped my hair after all the harsh products I have used. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Love this hair mask! I color treat my hair which can make it super dry and this hair mask keeps my hair feeling soft and silky all the time!
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
Deville, LA
This is an amazing renewal mask. Leaves hair super soft and silky. Doesn't weigh your hair down like other products and it smells fantastic
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I am in love with redken and their deep conditioning treatments. My hair was so damaged from bleaching, and this helped my hair so much.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Charlott Hall, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product after I dyed my hair blonde. I think that it helped to get my hair back to its original self, but it wasn't amazing
Sara S.
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
Awesome awesome awesome it is a great product and makes you're hair smell so good and so soft. It's one of my favorites.