BY REDKEN #98 in Conditioning Treatments

Super moisturizing mask for dense/dry/sensitized hair. Helps provide moisture, control and repair to dense, dry, sensitized hair. Formulated with Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Care Adjust Complex, it delivers, discipline, smoothing control and internal strength. Hair texture is transformed with increased manageability and shine. ; see more...

Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair mask. I love most Redken products as they just work really well. This mask is no exception. It rejuvenates my hair and helps the color last. It's really pricey but worth it. I'm not a huge fan of tub products but since it's one of those things that takes longer, it's okay that you're able to get as much as you need out of the tub in one swoop.
Taylor P.
I use this on my daughter. She has biracial hair and this is a very hard task for me as I have thin strands that are as straight as a board and she has this luscious this bouncy full head of hair. I used this once in her and it left her hair very moisturizer and I really enjoyed the finished look and feel. I have since used a lot of other conditioning treatments to find the right one for me. But this was actually in the top 5 for us.
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's no words to describe how amazing this mask is.. It is an ultra-rich deep conditioning mask which intensely moisturizes while helping control and repair extremely dense, dry/damage hair you can now detangle and improve hair to resist breakage.
Chance G.
Beckley
Redken is one of the best hair-care lines I have ever used. I will always prefer these products over cheaper drug-store option. I feel the price is a little high, which would be a con for me. However, you get what you pay for! This deep conditioning treatment leaves my hair super soft and healthy looking. I would recommend.
Jasmyne H.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not very impressed with this product. I heard great things about it and tried the mask and unfortunately my hair felt like straw afterwards. I believe this product is protein rich and if that isn't what your hair needs it will give it the feeling of a straw like feel. I would not recommend this product
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair stylist recommended this product. Actually, she MADE me buy this because my hair was so damaged and it needed some TLC! this definitely has helped the road to healthy hair! Just let it sit for 20-30 minutes once a week and you're golden! Not super cheap but not really expensive but DEFINITELY worth it.
Taylor E.
Hudson, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for color treated hair! helps to give life back to hair! Its a mask formula that just locks in moisture back to the hair. My hair felt healthy, hydrated, and shiny. It targets over processed hair and helps to give moisture to the hair. i was pleased
Emily M.
Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Redken hair products, especially this one! My hair is very damaged from using tools like my straightener and curling iron and this treatment helps a ton with my dead ends! It makes my hair soft and smooth, almost brand new after a few uses
Ginger W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair mask is perfect for bringing dull or damaged hair back to life. After 1 use I felt a huge different in my hairs hydration. It smells really good and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. So smooth I have a hard time not touching it lol
Haleigh G.
Millbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask!!! I apply it damp in the shower and rinse it out after about 5 minutes. If you leave it any longer it will leave a residue in your hair which is the only con. Has a awesome scent like the salon and definitely will repurchase.