BY REDKEN

Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and powerful Care-Adjust Complex allow you to customize a product regimen suitable to the level of moisture, repair and control that your clients' hair needs. Hair is sleek, sultry and transformed with luscious shine.

-Brings down the volume and provides superior discipline, control and manageability to the most difficult-to-manage hair
-Smoothes and repairs damaged areas
-Helps protect hair from breakage and heat styling damage
-Hair texture is transformed with increased manageability, smoothness and shine

caressa d.
They need to bring this back immediately it’s a heavenly product that did everything to take care of my hair my whole family was in love with it we would stock up on this all the time now they don’t have it on the shelves anymore and it makes me so sad I’ve never loved a hair product so much until I was introduced to this it was better than Paul Mitchell it was better than all the hair products I’ve tried in my whole life if this could be brought back I would cry tears of joy this was a favorite of mine I held dear to my heart 💜 please redken resell this again to ulta we miss it so much
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
I use this along with the Redken shampoo and conditioner for colored hair (the red bottles). I bleach my hair and use semi-permanent colors over that, and occasionally blow dry and straighten my hair. Before using this my hair was incredibly dry and damaged and after using it for just a few weeks my hair was in much better condition! I've been using it for about a year now and my hair feels incredible. A little goes a long way with this product and the bottle lasts for a LONG time. I have issues with my scalp getting greasy fast but this product doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy at all.
Sequoia F.
San Diego
This cream product worked wonders on my hair. My hair is very thick and curly so any product that can help tame this wild hair of mine is a new product that is used daily. This product was not heavy in my hair like some other r products can be didn't give a weird chalky feeling residue. It felt like nothing wrong as there but made my hair sold and extremely less frizzy. Live this product and will be purchasing again
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
For color treated thick hair this product is a must. It goes in smoothly and doesn't leave the hair feeling heavy or oily. Your hair is left feeling soft and you are able to run your fingers through it. The price is a little high but with how little you have to use it is worth it. On my third bottle and will purchase again.
Jamie C.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I love this product. I apply after getting out of the shower. I make my coffee, eat breakfast, and rinse it out. I saw a difference in less than a week. I started using it every other shower. My hair is shiny and feels healthy even with all the coloring I do to my hair.
Rachel C.
Lake Butler, FL
This is AMAZING!! I have long and thick hair and it can get frizzy and puffy. I bought this and it may my hair look wonderful and healthy. It tamed it, smoothd it down, and made it look so healthy with my split ends non existence. Definitely must try.
Connie W.
Adrian, MI
Great product goes on nicely, great value product.Great product goes on nicely, great value product.Great product goes on nicely, great value product.Great product goes on nicely, great value product.Great product goes on nicely, great value product.
Amber G.
Gloucester City, NJ
I absolutely love this product! I makes my hair soft and not oily looking. Controls my frizz and fly aways very well. I'm always stopping at the salon to buy this product. My mom and my daughters use this as well. Amazing product
Chantell S.
Albuquerque, NM
It was a bit heavy for my hair but over all it was ok....... my hair is really thin so I'm used to a light feeling i do feel this weight my hair down a bit much but mayne i do need to get used to it. My the color of my hair is brow. And thin and yes I would recommend to others
Madeline B.
My fiance loves this cream. It provides light hold in his hair. The smell is absolutely incredible. He can apply it to his hair when it is wet or dry and it holds all day. I love that it does not make his hair hard but rather keeps it soft and in place.