Redken Quick Dry Mist, 11 Ounce uploaded by Zamira C.

BY REDKEN

Redken quick dry mist is an instant finishing spray that controls and completes any style with a fast finish and shine. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy or shiny? I have hair spray that ma...2 Answers
Denise K.
Denise K.
Racine , WI
Let me preface this review by stating that I love Redken products. I decided to switch up my hairspray routine (Redken 28 is my go-to) and try the Redken Quick Dry 18. Sadly, this hairspray didn't work out for me and I'll be returning it. I'm not sure what makes it "quick dry," but the smell alone is enough to make me return it. I also didn't care for the way it plastered my hair to my head and made my hair feel quite crunchy. I'm all for holding style, but I don't want my hair to look like it'd been shellac'd.
Donna Y.
Donna Y.
I love this spray and the way it leaves my hair feeling. If a strong hold is desired, my recommendation would be to look into some of Redken's firmer hold sprays. As with most of Redken's products, the scent is pleasant and not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ciera J.
Ciera J.
Jacksonville, FL
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Coal City, IL
Weighed down my hair, and did not like the scent of it. I tried to tease my hair with it and it just felt sticky. I would have expected much better from Redken. Will not be using it again. If it held my hair better i wouldn't have dis liked it as much.
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
Raleigh, NC
Great hair spray especially if you have thick hair, easy to travel with as well. I use everyday for my styling and I think it works well as someone who has thick hair. Not as pricey as some of the salon brands but still a great product for the money
Amber W.
Amber W.
Frederick, MD
I love this hairspray. It holds my hair into place and it is not sticky. It also does not smell bad. The only con I have is it is pretty expensive for hairspray.
Gina A.
Gina A.
San Antonio, TX
Love the hold! Like that it doesn't harden my hair to the touch, just wish it had less of an aerosol hair spray smell.
Rayna T.
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
Best hairspray Ive used. More pricey than others but worth it. I really like that it drys quick. Has a nice smell too.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
This quick dry mist cuts down the time I spend drying my hair and also adds shine and smoothness to my hair.
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.
Charleston, IL
The smell is okay, but I this gives a great hold to my hair after I have styled it for the day!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Does this make your hair greasy or shiny? I have hair spray that makes my hair greasy...