BY REDKEN

This quick dry hairspray finishes hair styles quickly for long lasting results. Its quick drying formula adds high shine and firm hold to hair.

• Fast-drying formula instantly controls and competes any style
  • Provides healthy shine and a firm, no-fuss finish
  • Sets quickly for lasting hold

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, DIMETHYL ETHER, AQUA / WATER / EAU, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ ACRYLATES/ BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, AMYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, EUGENOL (D175789/1)

Redken Quick Dry 18 Instant Finishing Spray
  • "This hairspray dries very quickly as the name entails but I don't like how stiff it made my hair look and feel." in 1 review
  • "It also doesn't leave your hair looking dirty." in 1 review
Rhonda M.
This product is used on my hair when I go to the hair salon. It’s not a favorite of mine for the following reasons. I love Redken Fashion Works 12 Hairspray or Kenra volume spray 25. However as I mentioned this is what my hairdresser uses. I think they are trying to rid of some older stock they have there in the salon. Here’s what I don’t really like/love about this one. It has a strong odor. It isn’t necessarily a bad odor but it is overwhelming. If your hair gets the slightest bit of dew or rain on it after the use of this it intensifies the smell and really clogs your nostrils. This hairspray comes out in force and not one single hair will escape its command to stay put. My hairdresser uses a tall can that she’s had for awhile and hers is not as smelly as the one I purchased in Ulta. (By mistake) And it’s not forceful when she uses it on my hair. If you prefer helmet head hair like sally field in “steel magnolias” then this is definitely for you. Maybe they have recently changed the product I don’t know. Maybe they should change it back.
Karina A.
Minooka, IL
I had like two out door special occasion events and this hairspray made it possible for me to not look like a hot mess! I had updos for both and I swear at the end of the night they still looked amazing!
Sarah W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hairspray. My absolute favorite! It doesn’t smell horrible like a lot of hairsprays, it goes on even and nice. I like that it has a nice hole but not a stuff one. You can still maneuver your hair so it doesn’t seem like a statue that isn’t natural.
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the smell. Redken always has great hair care products. I’ve been a hair treated model of theirs and my stylist has used everything from coloring and highlighting my hair with baby lights using their products and drying/styling with the hairspray. 10/10 reccomend.
Brittany C.
Greenwood, IN
My favorite brushable hairspray that doesn’t make me static-y. I’ve used this hairspray as long as I can remember since my mom was a stylist when I was growing up. This would always be the one I would reach for plus I love the smell and the price isn’t that bad.
Tracy K.
I have long thick color treated hair. I tried this product but didn’t find it had enough hold for me. I purchased it at my local beauty salon to try it out. It has a little bit more expensive. I would not repurchase this product.
Wendy C.
Just went through a can of this and I liked it a lot! It didn’t weigh my hair down at all.

My only issue was that towards the end of the bottle it the sprayer started not spraying and even after cleaning the nozzle it still didn’t want to work.
Katie H.
tuscaloosa
Obsessed with this hairspray. Doesn’t crunch and smells amazing. I have used for years and will continue to. Not very pricey and worth the money. Holds my hair really well and doesn’t make it greasy either.
Christine G.
Vacaville, CA
This is one of my favorite hairsprays since it is more lightweight. I can send use it as I’m curling the hair to help hold the curl without it becoming hard to comb through the hard.
Jules C.
I love redken. It's one of the only hairsprays that doesn't weigh your hair down and it doesn't require a lot to keep your style. It even works well in humidity and iLove the smell.
Dylana V.
Will this work in little girls hair?
Brianna D.
Does this make your hair greasy or shiny? I have hair spray that makes my hair greasy...
ruth s.
Guam, GU
How long does it last ?
Jennifer B.
How do you like to use this hairspray?
Dylana V.