BY REDKEN

This quick dry hairspray finishes hair styles quickly for long lasting results. Its quick drying formula adds high shine and firm hold to hair.

• Fast-drying formula instantly controls and competes any style
  • Provides healthy shine and a firm, no-fuss finish
  • Sets quickly for lasting hold

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, DIMETHYL ETHER, AQUA / WATER / EAU, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ ACRYLATES/ BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, AMYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, EUGENOL (D175789/1)

Buy on ULTA
  • "This hairspray dries very quickly as the name entails but I don't like how stiff it made my hair look and feel." in 1 review
  • "It also doesn't leave your hair looking dirty." in 1 review
emma b.
Fort Washington
I love this hairspray because the hold is just right, it leaves your hair put together with minimal crunchiness. It's easy to wash out, and the smell is amazing, It's that perfect salon scent that I, at least, love. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality hairspray that won't damage their hair.
Sarah W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hairspray. My absolute favorite! It doesn’t smell horrible like a lot of hairsprays, it goes on even and nice. I like that it has a nice hole but not a stuff one. You can still maneuver your hair so it doesn’t seem like a statue that isn’t natural.
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the smell. Redken always has great hair care products. I’ve been a hair treated model of theirs and my stylist has used everything from coloring and highlighting my hair with baby lights using their products and drying/styling with the hairspray. 10/10 reccomend.
Tracy K.
I have long thick color treated hair. I tried this product but didn’t find it had enough hold for me. I purchased it at my local beauty salon to try it out. It has a little bit more expensive. I would not repurchase this product.
Wendy C.
Just went through a can of this and I liked it a lot! It didn’t weigh my hair down at all.

My only issue was that towards the end of the bottle it the sprayer started not spraying and even after cleaning the nozzle it still didn’t want to work.
Christine G.
This is one of my favorite hairsprays since it is more lightweight. I can send use it as I’m curling the hair to help hold the curl without it becoming hard to comb through the hard.
Jules C.
I love redken. It's one of the only hairsprays that doesn't weigh your hair down and it doesn't require a lot to keep your style. It even works well in humidity and iLove the smell.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I went into Ulta in hopes to find a new hairspray and I think I found it! I asked around prior to going in and got nowhere but luckily the Hairstylist there helped me out and directed me towards the Redken section and to the hold 18. I asked for "something that has a decent hold yet is still soft to the touch, AND smells good" she said "this stuff" lol I was happy. I had never heard of "quick dry" hair spray but now I have experienced the fast drying effect :) never knew what I was missing out on ha
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I really enjoyed this! It gives your hair a nice hold without being stiff and sticky! It smells pretty good too!! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good holy grail hair spray! It does cost more than your typical Walmart hairspray but this will last awhile because you need less.
cori b.
Detroit, MI
Overall I thought this hairspray was pretty good. Made the curls in my hair last all night. The only problem I had with it was it made my hair a tad too crunchy. Although it was crunchy, it did not look like it in the photos I took. My sister and I both used this productRedken Quick Dry 18 Instant Finishing Spray
Dylana V.
Will this work in little girls hair?
Brianna D.
Does this make your hair greasy or shiny? I have hair spray that makes my hair greasy...
ruth s.
Guam, GU
How long does it last ?
Jennifer B.
How do you like to use this hairspray?
Dylana V.