BY REDKEN

Redken pure force hairspray is a pliable working spray. Work, sculpt and define shapes with flexibility. Use it while you style as a working tool, or on dry hair for a pliable, frizz-free, shiny finish. Fast-drying, brush-able formula delivers 8 hours of flexible control and helps provide UV protection to hair. Exclusive shine charged technology helps provide frizz-free, touchable, shiny styles with 24-hour humidity resistance. A great medium hold styling product that allows you to sculpt, hold and work to perfection. see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is one of my top 4 favorite hairsprays! It smells amazing and holds hair like no other. I’m into big hair and it definitely holds mine in place for hours on end! Definitely worth buying.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love this hairspray it doesn't take much to hold my hair into place. Super easy to use a few sprays and your done. Can be bought at Walmart, met my expectations; I would buy it again.
Lexa M.
I like it, it comes In small travel sizes too. It makes your hair a bit stiff but all hair sprays do you just have to be wary and not use to much.