BY REDKEN

Give your hair a long lasting hold with this Redken Pure Force 20 finishing spray. Its advanced formula delivers a clean firm finish that will also give your hair a strong and shiny look all day. This Redken Pure Force 20 finishing spray is an environmental friendly and non-aerosol spray that dries quickly. The product will make your hair firm without leaving residue after brushing. Directions of use: Spray on your dry or towel dried hair. Style as usual.

Kristen B.
This provides maximum hold with a shiny natural look. No crispy helmet hair. I bout this to use on my daughter in a pageant. I curled her hair and sprayed this on and boy did it hold. Her hair almost never holds a curl and this product worked, her curls were still there the next day. Her hair never looked crisp or crunchy, and I sprayed this like there was no tomorrow. It brushed out easily and washed out of her hair nicely. It did have a strange slightly unpleasant smell that lingered though.
A N.
Santo Domingo
me gusta pero tampoco es que me mata. no soy muy amante de esos fijadores tan fuertes, me gustan mas suaves. yo diria que es un buen producto pero no para mi. yo le daria un 5 de 10 en mi opinion. pero es bueno, solo va a depender de los gustos de cada quien.