BY REDKEN

New Perfect Styles With All Day Control Offers Lightweight &Amp; Quick-Drying Benefits Innovative Non-Aerosol Formula Brushes Clean &Amp; Adds Amazing Shine With Long Lasting Humidity All Day Frizz Control Max Control Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken.&Nbsp; Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Soleil F.
Orlando, FL
It is so rare for me to be able to find products that are suitable for my hair because my hair is very curly about the same time I can be kind of a wavy and its extra thick this is a product that I loves and I'm faithful to it I use it all the time it has worked wonders in my hair and I will definitely recommend this to anybody and it's also very affordable is not expensive whatsoever so if you're looking for something for you here I suggest or I would say you buy it
Lacy P.
Wichita, KS
This is actually a non sticky, non aerosol spray product that works really well. I have thick, long brown hair. I thought that because it was a non aerosol that it wouldn't work as good. I was plesently surprised when it held my hair in my style all night, through dancing and everything. Would definitely recommend to others! Plus it smells decent too.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This fixing spray is amazing. I am a stylist and this is one of my go to finishing sprays. A must for updos. It hold but not an over hold. Doesn't get flakey. Gives a soft look with an amazing hold.
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
Love this product. Will always keep extra. It makes my hair look more than perfect. Complete turn around front the texture of my hair before. I'm not sure why but I definitely would tell people to try it. They'd be impressed by the quality for sure! Worth the money!
Tyenna K.
Salisbury, NC
The fixing spray hardens hair it make sure that it keeps the hair slicked down for a great period of time. This product is worth every penny and works great with natural hair. The scent is very clean, and not to much. I recommend this product to all hair types.
Manda Lee s.
Mauldin, SC
This product is really great if you want an all day hold. It brushes out nicely. It doesn't cause a large buildup which a lot of lasting hair sprays do. Great for a sleek pony or and big bun! This is perfect for someone who wants an all day hold.
Brittney S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was given a tester bottle of Redken hairspray from my salon. I love it! Its a medium hold and not sticky at all. Smells great and doesn't effect my allergies like a lot of other brands do. I am a forever customer for sure!
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! It holds my hair without looking wet. My hair is movable, and less frizzy when I use this! I have coarse thick hair. It is priced as most salon hairsprays are, but it is worth it!
Ishtar G.
Valley Vlg, CA
I this hair spray smells great and is a medium hold .
I like to spray my hair after I'm done curling my hair when the curl is still warm for maximum curl.
Kalie Z.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Amazing hair spray. It doesn't leave your hair sticky but it gives a great hold. I have used many hair sprays being a Cosmo this is for sure in my top 10