Redken Pro-Oxide Developer

by Redken

Has a smooth consistency for easy mixing Provides a predictable performance for all types of applications

Does this developer lighten hair well? Im a brunette and im aiming for a blonde colour. Im aiming to be able to get to that color in 1 (hopefully) to 2 bleach sessions.
So what is the difference between this pro-oxide deveopler and just a regular peroxide developer? Or are they the same? Can I use the redken pro-oxide with a wella toned? Thanks!!
Start your review of Redken Pro-Oxide Developer!
Karlee W.
kansas city, Mo
Redken Pro-Oxide Developer uploaded by Karlee W.
Redken Pro-Oxide Developer uploaded by Karlee W.
Review for: 10 Volume
My favorite developer, definitely helps make my color brighter and last longer! My hair color normally lasts a month sometimes a month and a half! I love redkens line or products, pairs great with a bottle of redken permanent color! I would buy again and probably soon since I need my hair done again!
melanie M.
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
30 is a decent level. My hair has broke on me when bleaching but never with redken! Redken helps keep the hair healthy. Vitamins are in the formula! Compared to other brands this competes with the top brands like olaplex!
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,105 reviews
Review for: 10 Volume
Great job. Easy to use ratios are on bottle and box. I always purchase from Salon centric and CosmoProf.
Diana V.
Lexington
I love this developer it’s smooth making the mixing of it and color very easy , I like this brand the best over others I have tried, I will continue to use, and recommend it to others very satisfied with it!
Jasmine P.
Johnson City, TN
Great developer ! I would not recommend going past 30 volume it really is not necessary to do so
Jasmine P.
Johnson City, TN
Good developer for minimal lift ! It does not pull as much as a higher volume . I will say that it still does the job!
Hilary B.
Tenino , WA
This product works great my hairdresser uses this when bleaching my hair that can be somewhat hard to bleach
Maegan M.
Harrison Township
Always have used this on my hair! It doesn’t ruin it and makes my hair look fantastic
Megan A.
Wewoka, OK
Worked great! I used with professional hair color. Color deposited and hair was still healthy. I will be using this hair color developer again. I do feel like this developer mixes really well with the hair color verses other developers and is a nice consistency!
Amber P.
Wyoming, MI
Works great to get the lift you need for 3 levels when used with haircolor! And nice consistency when used with lightener. Pretty similar to comparable to lines’s developers. Have used for over a year now on clients and have had great results.