Redken Pre Art Treatment uploaded by Tracey L.

BY REDKEN #15 in Scalp Treatments

Redken Pre Art Clarifying Treatment is for all hair types. Pre Art Treatment is an intense clarifying treatment that effectively removes copper, iron minerals and styling product residue which can interfere with chemical services. It helps equalize the...

Mackenzie C.
Redken has the best hair products and definitely affordable! It is easy to use and helps with damage or brittleness of the hair! It smells wonderful and you can not go wrong with redden what so ever! I was very satisfied.
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
This is a great product to treat your hair before doing anything to it. It protects the hair and the scalp from not frying. It does get a bit pricey but it may be worth it instead of having burnt hair
Crystal S.
Cortland
This is an amazing products. We purchase all of them the smells and how soft it makes our skin feel is great and the smell last all day. This scent is great. I only buy this brand for our family and our family loves it.
Amanda R.
Johnston, IA
The most effective pre-cleanse treatment for clarifying I’ve used. This product eliminates any and all types of buildup, to product buildup, to environmental. This provides the necessary amount of pre-cleanse to provide clients (or yourself) with the best chemical treatment outcome you could hope for! Redken Pre Art Treatment
Stefani G.
My friend used this on me and I thought that the formula was a bit string for me, my hair was a little hard to manage but once I applied my leave in conditioner it was great!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
If your hair color is changing to weird shades due to impurities then this is your lifesaver. Used in the salon and now in your hands. When I was blonde this helped a lot and saved me having to pay a ton for a salon to merely massage my head with product.
Katie S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
This pre art treatment is so great to get minerals out of the hair for people who have well water or blondes.who are in chlorine in the summer a lot. Gets all the unwanted stuff out the hair and leaves it super healthy. No stripping.
Lacie O.
Love Redken. It costs more than typical drugstore products, but worth the extra money. It helps with damage and cleanses your hair to bring out the shine and softness.
Erin B.
When I worked in a salon I loved using this before chemical services. It removes build up and errands out the porosity of the hair in order to give you a clean slate for color or texture treatments.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair