BY REDKEN

The Redken powder refresh aerosol dry shampoo helps keep your hair healthier by reducing the time you spend using heat drying. This luxurious formula absorbs oil for second-day hair styling, and will refresh your hair and roots. Size: 1.2 ounces Quantity: Three (3) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All Active Ingredients: Butane, alcohol denat, propane, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, disopropyladipate, disteardimonium hectorite, limonene, parfum/fragrance We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

katohara5 O.
Love it, works great, but dry shampooing takes some getting used to and practice. The only difficult part of this product is being brunette and the white streaks that can appear in your hair once your spray it! Would buy again though!
Alexandra H.
Highlands, TX
I love redken dry shampoo. Great for on the go and in a rush especially for people who have naturally oily hair. I haven't noticed any residue but also wouldn't recommend going more than 2 days without a shower lol
Amanda L.
This dry shampoo is probably one of the best I have tried. Most dry shampoos I have tried leave a white residue in my brown hair. This dry shampoo leaves no residue in my hair. This products also does a good job of removing oil in my hair. My hair looks a lot cleaner after using this product. Another thing I like about this product is the fresh scent.
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
Personally it leaves my hair a little more crunch than I like. But aside from that, it definitely soaks ho the grease
Amy W.
I live for dry shampoo lol. I use it every other day to keep my hair looking fresh so my color lasts longer
Nat D.
Great dry shampoo. Dries up oil and makes your hair smell great. Also gives your hair good volume.
Luana C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Great Dry Shampoo, comes in diferente sizes. Ive been buying this products for a while

Walmart