BY REDKEN

Powder Grip 03 - Mattifying hair powder that provides texture and volume for long-lasting updos. This texturizing hair powder will add body to mid-lengths and ends.Benefits:Gives hair a modern matte finish with amazing texture and fullness, and adds grip to prep hair for long-lasting updos.Mild control powderCreates body, fullness and instant matte textureAdds extra grip for easy updosHair looks and feels denserOnly need a small amount-Redken Powder Grip Texture Powder see more...

Buy on ULTA
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This stuff really works! It just takes a little bit to get a grippy texture. Though I don't use this much it comes in handy when I'm fixing my hair for a night out. I deducted on star because it is slightly difficult to wash out of my hair. Otherwise a good product.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I use this in my roots. I have super thin baby fine, bone straight hair and it helps give me some much needed volume! I tried it first as a sample size and went back a couple days later for the full size Of your hair is like mine, try this!!
Nicole A.
Murphy, NC
One of my favorite texturizing spray is on the market, Redken never fails to produce great quality products, I bought this at a local Redken salon from my favorite hairdresser. I use it to give my hair super loud volume
Kassidy M.
Philadelphia, PA
After getting my hair cut much shorter I needed to add texture to it. My hairdresser suggested a powder to texture it at the roots. I found this powder and while it was rather pricy at the time I thought it would be worth it. I was right! I love this stuff! Not only is it good for teasing and texturing but it also doesn't leave your hair stiff and unable to move like other setting/texture sprays and powders often do!
Ashley P.
I love this powder texturizer, I use it on my roots to give a little bit of volume so it isn't so flat. I prefer spray waxes for that but this product is the only powder form I will constantly grab for. It doesnt leave a white cast on my very black hair, and the soft hold lasts quite awhile. I picked this up when ulta had buy 2 get 1 free on redken products, and I'm really happy I ended up buying it.
Madeline L.
Lubbock, TX
This hair product is awesome if you struggle like I do with having flat hair! I just shake a little of this in my scalp, tease my hair, and it gives it something to grip to. I would definitely recommend this product
mallory z.
oak creek
I really like using this powder. I love teasing my hair and adding volume. This works well to give me and extra boost for volume. I have pretty thick hair and works well. I have no complaints and work recommend!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love the way this powder works in my hair! I drop a bit of powder on my roots and then tease and viola! So much volume! I definitely recommend this product to girls who have super thin and slick hair!
Avery R.
One of my all time favorite products! I have very thin and relaxed hair and this powder is one of the only products that will give my hair volume without making it feel sticky or greasy. If you feel that you need more volume, then I highly suggest this product!
Regan K.
Nashville, TN
FAVORITE texture powder! I have several texturizing sprays that I love but none of them work quite like this. Adds great volume and lasts all day. The only drawback is you can feel product in your hair and some people don't like that. If it doesn't bother you then this is a great option!