Redken Powder Grip 03 Texturizing Hair Powder 0.25oz uploaded by Adisa J.

BY REDKEN

Mattifying hair powder that provides texture and volume for long-lasting updos. Apply at roots for targeted volume or you can also use this texturizing hair powder to add body to mid-lengths and ends. see more...

Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Best hair powder I have ever used. I usually use it if my hair gets oily and can also be used after wash/blow dry for texture. It's not expensive either. I've bought at Beauty First for $15.
Monique R.
Clifton Park, NY
This works so well to add the extra thing flat hair need. My hair is so mixed it's curls underneath but is pin straight on top so this helps create that volumes I'm missing at my roots.
Mary M.
Mount Morris, MI
Love it. When I get my hair done, my girl uses this and it's awesome. But it's pricy, so I've never purchased it. It does smell good. And the style is playable and will hold. Maybe some day I will break down and buy it.