Redken Powder Grip 03 Mattifying Hair Powder uploaded by Andrea F.Redken Powder Grip 03 Mattifying Hair Powder uploaded by Sean W.Redken Powder Grip 03 Mattifying Hair Powder uploaded by Adisa J.

BY REDKEN

PMattifying, root volumizing & texturizing hair powder that provides texture and volume for long-lasting updos.  This hair volume powder adds grip to provide tousled texture without product buildup, extends the life of blow-outs and preps hair for long-lasting updos.

• Mild control powder
  • Creates body, fullness and instant matte texture
  • Adds extra grip for easy updos
  • Hair looks and feels denser

SILICA SILYLATE [NANO] / SILICA SILYLATE, AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM MATTIFYING BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (D169233/1)

Jessica P.
Glendale, AZ
I love this product! When I want effortless volume this is my go to product!!! I curl my hair and when it starts to get flat I just sprinkle this stuff towards my roots and bam! Full volume!
Kauane S.
Brasil
Maravilhoso cheiro e bem util amo demais todos aqui em casa usa é muito bom recommendo
Alex J.
THIS POWDER SAVES MY HAIR!! I love tossing this when I'm in a rush, making my hair look super put together and textured! It's super small so it fits anywhere if you ever need to touch up!!
Regan K.
Nashville, TN
FAVORITE texture powder! I have several texturizing sprays that I love but none of them work quite like this. Adds great volume and lasts all day. The only drawback is you can feel product in your hair and some people don't like that. If it doesn't bother you then this is a great option!
Madeline L.
Lubbock, TX
This hair product is awesome if you struggle like I do with having flat hair! I just shake a little of this in my scalp, tease my hair, and it gives it something to grip to. I would definitely recommend this product
Sean W.
Works amazing and helps keep my partial seperated and adds a nice life to it as well!! It also is good at counteracting the oilyness my hair tends to get later in the day.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
This stuff works really well! It's not ha wavy and doesn't cake in your scalp ! You won't have to scrub with your nails to remove it ! Plus it's not harsh on yor roots
Enola B.
Madison, AL
This stuff is awesome. It gives you so much body without teasing and damaging your hair.
Valerie T.
Charlotte, NC
Love, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! Works great alongside dry shampoo to add volume and keep your tease from falling out. Adds just enough hold without being sticky.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I use this in my roots. I have super thin baby fine, bone straight hair and it helps give me some much needed volume! I tried it first as a sample size and went back a couple days later for the full size Of your hair is like mine, try this!!