Redken Powder Grip 03 Mattifying Hair Powder uploaded by Andrea F.Redken Powder Grip 03 Mattifying Hair Powder uploaded by Sean W.Redken Powder Grip 03 Mattifying Hair Powder uploaded by Adisa J.

BY REDKEN

PMattifying, root volumizing & texturizing hair powder that provides texture and volume for long-lasting updos.  This hair volume powder adds grip to provide tousled texture without product buildup, extends the life of blow-outs and preps hair for long-lasting updos.

• Mild control powder
  • Creates body, fullness and instant matte texture
  • Adds extra grip for easy updos
  • Hair looks and feels denser

SILICA SILYLATE [NANO] / SILICA SILYLATE, AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM MATTIFYING BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (D169233/1)

Andrea F.
Ottawa
Talk about some texture! This dusting powder is the best I’ve found. It doesn’t leave residue in your hair, it’s gives the perfect amount of texture, it doesn’t smell and I like that you can squeeze it onto your roots rather than dust on. It seems to last forever. Reasonable price too! Highly recommend! Redken Powder Grip 03 Mattifying Hair Powder for Unisex, 0.245 Ounce
Nicol T.
I love the volume from this product! No more teasing my hair and damaging it. Just simply sprinkle a very small amount at the roots, fluff with your fingers, and go!
Kristy A.
West Haven, UT
I love this redken product this is the best powder for sure to help me with my oily hair so I can extend my hair at least two days longer before I wash it and it does not show any powder residue at all.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
So I got a sample of this and totally dismissed it because I have long, thick hair. Well I needed something to keep my hair from frizzing all day at a music festival so I deceived to give this a try. It changed my life!!!! I straighten my hair and then shake a little bit on both sides of my part and brush it through. It not only kept my hair from frizzing (even in the rain!) but also kept my normally oily roots clean and volumized all weekend!!!! I will for sure purchase a full size and put my current sample size in my suitcase.
Kassidy M.
Philadelphia, PA
After getting my hair cut much shorter I needed to add texture to it. My hairdresser suggested a powder to texture it at the roots. I found this powder and while it was rather pricy at the time I thought it would be worth it. I was right! I love this stuff! Not only is it good for teasing and texturing but it also doesn't leave your hair stiff and unable to move like other setting/texture sprays and powders often do!
Ashley P.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I love this powder texturizer, I use it on my roots to give a little bit of volume so it isn't so flat. I prefer spray waxes for that but this product is the only powder form I will constantly grab for. It doesnt leave a white cast on my very black hair, and the soft hold lasts quite awhile. I picked this up when ulta had buy 2 get 1 free on redken products, and I'm really happy I ended up buying it.
Madeline L.
Lubbock, TX
This hair product is awesome if you struggle like I do with having flat hair! I just shake a little of this in my scalp, tease my hair, and it gives it something to grip to. I would definitely recommend this product
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This stuff really works! It just takes a little bit to get a grippy texture. Though I don't use this much it comes in handy when I'm fixing my hair for a night out. I deducted on star because it is slightly difficult to wash out of my hair. Otherwise a good product.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I use this in my roots. I have super thin baby fine, bone straight hair and it helps give me some much needed volume! I tried it first as a sample size and went back a couple days later for the full size Of your hair is like mine, try this!!
mallory S.
oak creek
I really like using this powder. I love teasing my hair and adding volume. This works well to give me and extra boost for volume. I have pretty thick hair and works well. I have no complaints and work recommend!