BY REDKEN

This set features products that prepare your hair for styling and extend the life of your blowout by two days. Includes: Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer - 5.7 oz. Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two-Day Extender - 1.2 oz. primer cuts blow-dry time and protects from heat up to 450 creates stronger hair extender instantly refreshes hair without residue leaves a matte finish Made in America. How to use: Primer: Shake well and mist all over damp hair. Layer underneath styling products. Extender: Shake well and spray evenly onto hair. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

• is this worth it?1 Answers
  • Is this all its cracked up Hobbs? How's your hair on day 2?1 Answers
  • What is the retail price for this product? My salon was selling i...1 Answers
Lauren W.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this to cut my hair dry time in half. It does cut my hair dry time down but not in half. I love how it has a heat protectant mixed in so I do not have to use more than one product. I will buy again until I find a different product to help with drying.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite blow dry primers. It has a different smell but I like it and I actually cuts down blow dry time and leaves hair feeling so soft and shiny! I used this for a whole year in beauty school and even used this in the salon I work for currently. If you couple this with Redken's Diamond Oil, you will have soft, shiny, luxurious hair! Definitely recommend to everyone. It also comes in two forms, a spray for finer, thinner hair and a cream for thicker heavier hair which is great.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is hard for me to pick a star rating on this because I liked one product and did not like the other. I would give the primer 1 star because I did not like it at all. It left my hair stuff and sticky feeling I had to wash it out. But I would give the dry shampoo 4 or 5 stars because I really like it and repurchase it regularly. It extends my blowouts for a few extra days without feeling cake in my hair like some other dry shampoos. And it smells good without being too strong.
Madison A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best blow out spray ! But also great for shine and i use it all the time for curls to when im done as a finishing spray i love the smell! And it hold your style! Redken Pillow Proof Primer and Two-Day Extender
Karen V.
Owensboro, KY
This is a wonderful product I use before blow drying anyone’s hair. It cuts dry time in half and doubles as a heat protectant and natural root booster. Not only does it work while blow drying it works while your let your hair naturally dry.
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pillow proof primer shortens my time to dry, protects my hair from heat, and allows me to continue to have healthy, growing hair without having to discontinue blow drying. The two day extended always me to wait longer to shampoo, which in turn, helps me to keep my hair healthy. It lets my hair have enough natural oils without looking greasy!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite dry shampoo ever! Smells fresh, does not leave hair gritty and full of product. It's like a gust of wind blew your hair into perfection. I can really make my blow dry extend into three days with this. I have it in full size and travel size.
Amanda S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pillow proof is he bets detangling and primer spray I've tried. It compares to Kenras and I like it better. It truly helps Hair last 2 days or
Longer when using dry shampoo. It is a little more than I like to pay for but it is a fantastic product.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample in either a sephora play or with one of my orders or ipsy i cant remember which but i have to say this is an awsome oil you only need a tiny amount as with all oils it can make your hair greasy but it leaves your hair so soft tames fly aways and fights frizz its just awsome and smells great
brooke p.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the primer for blow drying. It is amazing. The two-day extender is nicer than a lot of other dry shampoos I've tried, but not my favorite. This one is much lighter on your hair than the Not Your Mother's one. It does leave the white marks unless you brush through and really make sure you get them out.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
is this worth it?
Betsy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this all its cracked up Hobbs? How's your hair on day 2?
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is the retail price for this product? My salon was selling it for $33 but I thought that seemed a little steep. Any retailers out there that have a good price for this product?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Very interested in trying these two. I love a good dry shampoo and dry primer. My fear is that both will dry out my already brittle hair. Has anyone had that problem?
Laura F.
I have been looking for something to help extend the life of my blow outs so that I don't have to put my hair in a bun every night. Does this really work? What type of results should I expect?