BY REDKEN

This set features products that prepare your hair for styling and extend the life of your blowout by two days. Includes: Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer - 5.7 oz. Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two-Day Extender - 1.2 oz. primer cuts blow-dry time and protects from heat up to 450 creates stronger hair extender instantly refreshes hair without residue leaves a matte finish Made in America. How to use: Primer: Shake well and mist all over damp hair. Layer underneath styling products. Extender: Shake well and spray evenly onto hair. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

• is this worth it?1 Answers
  • Is this all its cracked up Hobbs? How's your hair on day 2?1 Answers
  • What is the retail price for this product? My salon was selling i...1 Answers
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
There are better heat protection sprays out there but I highly recommend the two day extender dry shampoo. They love it at the salon where I work and I had to try it. Brings so much life back to weighed down hair without feeling powdery and can be used sparingly. Three good sprays brushed through root to midshaft will give back all the dimension that third or fourth day hair loses. Store upside down and shake before use for better results.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite hair product that I own! I have thick dark hair, that doesn't get greasy fast, but when it does, this is my go-to. It smells so good and doesn't leave white, powdery residue on my dark hair. Its light enough to make my hair still feel soft and not sticky, yet still takes the oil out. Love all Pillow Proof products!
Kate J.
Kate J.
Magic in a bottle! If you want to achieve a salon blow out at home this is your product. I love this spray for creating volume while maintaining a smooth cuticle. The bonus is that your bouncy hair last for days. This spray absolutely protects your blow out while you sleep. Anyone can wake up looking like a princess.
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
As a stylist, this is one product that i use on every client!!!! It has so many benefits. It's a heat protectant, and it helps your hair dry faster, your style last longer, and helps against split ends. It smells wonderful! This bottle will last you a long time, just make sure you shake it up before you use it!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Kent, OH
I love this product. It doubles as a heat protectant and a base primer to speed up the drying process. It leaves a clean scent and sprays on easily. I use this anytime I blow dry my hair, and it cuts the time necessary in half. I've finished two bottles before and I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
I love these products together! I use the primer before i blow dry and once I'm done blow drying i add the dry shampoo to absorb any excess oil so that the blow dry last longer. Also the dry shampoo is so light weight and great for all hair colors because it doesn't leave that white powder residue.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Reedley, CA
Amazing from beginning to end! this product cuts down drying time. protects hair against heating tools. redken never disappoints with their amazing products. It smells great, very lightweight formula and leaves hair super soft and touchable. best used when incorporated with redken one united.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Just received this product in the mail (bought it online at Ulta) and absolutely love it. My stylist used it on my hair a few days ago at the salon & I just had to get it. It smells wonderful, my hair is thick and it cuts my drying time in half- at least. I definitely recommend this product!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I love how these products help you get the most out of your hair. I usually wash my hair before bed and spray in the pillow proof. Then when I wake up my hair is healthy and shiny. When I need to add a little extra volume, I use the dry shampoo to give it more body! This is a dynamic duo!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
This is one of my very favorite redken products. Pillow Proof gives me such extended wear, it's unbelievable. I recommend this product to anyone with extremely curly hair who has problems with humidity. This eliminates the problem so fast. You won't know why you didn't try it sooner!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
is this worth it?
Betsy K.
Betsy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this all its cracked up Hobbs? How's your hair on day 2?
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is the retail price for this product? My salon was selling it for $33 but I thought that seemed a little steep. Any retailers out there that have a good price for this product?
Constance S.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Very interested in trying these two. I love a good dry shampoo and dry primer. My fear is that both will dry out my already brittle hair. Has anyone had that problem?
Laura F.
Laura F.
I have been looking for something to help extend the life of my blow outs so that I don't have to put my hair in a bun every night. Does this really work? What type of results should I expect?