BY REDKEN

This set features products that prepare your hair for styling and extend the life of your blowout by two days. Includes: Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer - 5.7 oz. Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two-Day Extender - 1.2 oz. primer cuts blow-dry time and protects from heat up to 450 creates stronger hair extender instantly refreshes hair without residue leaves a matte finish Made in America. How to use: Primer: Shake well and mist all over damp hair. Layer underneath styling products. Extender: Shake well and spray evenly onto hair. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

• is this worth it?1 Answers
  • Is this all its cracked up Hobbs? How's your hair on day 2?1 Answers
  • What is the retail price for this product? My salon was selling i...1 Answers
Nadia T.
I’ve always used baby powder to extend the life of my hair. It’s time-consuming and cheap, so that’s what I’ve stuck with. I’ve tried a few dry shampoo brands and hated every one. They were difficult to apply, clumpy and I wasn’t happy spending money on a product that wasn’t working. However, received this sample size dry shampoo in an Ulta sample box and I have to say it’s my favorite!!! I’m won over!! First, the scent is the first thing I noticed, it smells great!! Not baby powdery or overpowering! It’s perfect fresh floral type scent. It applied very well with minimal brushing to avoid the ‘white out’ look.
I love this product and will purchase it after my sample runs out. Redken Pillow Proof Primer and Two-Day Extender
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
The primer is a 5 star. The dry shampoo is 3.5/4. I love the primer. It helps as a detangler and heat protestant. I didn't seem to notice too much in my dry time. I have super thin his an it's wavy and is a pain to blow out and gets damaged easy. These products are a little pricey but definitely worth it. The primer is. The dry shampoo I'd rather use living proof or klorane. But will definitely be buying the primer again  and again.
Shasta K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I recently discovered this product and it’s a game changer. I use this on myself and my daughter. I’m amazed at how it makes our hair look and feel after using it. I bought a sample about a month ago and just bought the full bottle yesterday. This will become a permanent staple in my hair care regime.
Lauren W.
Jacksonville , NC
I started using this to cut my hair dry time in half. It does cut my hair dry time down but not in half. I love how it has a heat protectant mixed in so I do not have to use more than one product. I will buy again until I find a different product to help with drying.
Emily A.
Brenton, WV
Love the pink bottle! Very cute and girly! The spray bottle works very well and sprays the perfect amount of product. This makes my hair smoother and dries faster. I use this very often and will buy more when I run out! Love!
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
It is hard for me to pick a star rating on this because I liked one product and did not like the other. I would give the primer 1 star because I did not like it at all. It left my hair stuff and sticky feeling I had to wash it out. But I would give the dry shampoo 4 or 5 stars because I really like it and repurchase it regularly. It extends my blowouts for a few extra days without feeling cake in my hair like some other dry shampoos. And it smells good without being too strong.
Courtney L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is a great heat protectant! It is easy to use and the packaging is super cute! The odor is not overpowering and this product doesn’t leave behind any residue. I will definitely purchase this again.
Kat M.
My stylist used this on me after a cut one day and I bought it before I left the salon! It smells great, makes your hair dry quicker, and for straight haired girls like me, nice and smooth with no additional product. Love!
Madison A.
The best blow out spray ! But also great for shine and i use it all the time for curls to when im done as a finishing spray i love the smell! And it hold your style! Redken Pillow Proof Primer and Two-Day Extender
Karen V.
Owensboro, KY
This is a wonderful product I use before blow drying anyone’s hair. It cuts dry time in half and doubles as a heat protectant and natural root booster. Not only does it work while blow drying it works while your let your hair naturally dry.
Laura F.
I have been looking for something to help extend the life of my blow outs so that I don't have to put my hair in a bun every night. Does this really work? What type of results should I expect?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Very interested in trying these two. I love a good dry shampoo and dry primer. My fear is that both will dry out my already brittle hair. Has anyone had that problem?
Betsy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this all its cracked up Hobbs? How's your hair on day 2?
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
is this worth it?
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is the retail price for this product? My salon was selling it for $33 but I thought that seemed a little steep. Any retailers out there that have a good price for this product?