Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray

This blow dry primer & heat protection spray cuts blow dry time, protects from heat up to 450 degrees, helps reduce breakage and provides 24-hour lasting volume without weighing hair down. Hair is left 3x stronger and healthier and perfectly primed for any other styling products.

• Features anti-breakage formula
  • Cuts down on blow dry time
  • Protects from heat up to 450 degrees
  • Extra lightweight
  • Amplifies benefits from styling products

AQUA/WATER/EAU, TRISILOXANE, ISODODECANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, GLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-14 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ISOEUGENOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CI 17200 / RED 33, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL (D186168/1) US PAT. PENDING/BREVET AMÉRICAIN EN INSTANCE

Anything that makes this different from other products like it on the market?
Does this keep hair from frizzing?
Start your review of Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Bensalem, PA
My stylist recommend me this brand and I just love it! The smell, the products quality! My hair is still in great condition even though I use heat on it very often! Usually I apply it on wet hair right after the shower before drying it.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Frizz, Heat Protection / Wavy, Color Treated
Downers Grove, IL
This product is pretty amazing. Not sure how it works but the time to dry my hair is definitely reduced. The scent is light. My only hang up is that I wish it had some detanglibg properties.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Curly
I have the travel size because I blow dry my hair so infrequently. It does what it’s supposed to: provide a barrier from heat styling. I cant say it makes my style last any longer than usual. But a little goes a long way
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this spray! It has greatly reduced the time it takes for me to blow dry my hair as well as frizziness that comes with drying. I use with the One United spray and my hair stays silky and shiny through next day’s dry shampoo!
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Fine, Thick
Christiansbrg, VA
This product works really well, you don't need to use much so the bottle lasts you a long time. Provides great results for my hair. I have long, thick, wavy hair and it gets the job done!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
This stuff is awesome! It really does decrease drying time. It smells nice, and I have noticed stronger hair with fewer split ends since using this before heat-treating my hair. I buy it at ulta. Watch for sales on redken products!
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Frizz, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Color Treated
Works great. Smells very good. Cute and girly packaging, the scent lingers in your hair. Leaves hair protected and more healthy looking. I would Recommend and repurchase. The price point is also pretty reasonable
N Ridgeville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice product. Seems to protect my hair from flat iron and blow dryer when used consistently. Scent is very pleasant and not overwhelming. Scent stays with you a tiny bit but nothing too noticeable. Will repurchase.
Light Blonde / Frizz, Volume / Curly, Fine
Philadelphia, PA
I love this. It keeps my hair so smooth and usually if i sleep on my hair i wake up with it looking WILD. This product actually allows me to have a good hair day the next day and also helps dry your hair quicker.
Brunette / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Kinky, Fine
Saint George , KS
This is my go to heat protectant! For the job it does it’s worth the money. It also doubles as a product that will dry your hair faster too! I use it in every one of my clients and is a total recommended product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
St, ON
4 months ago
Belen H. • a month ago
Yes! I suffered from so much frizz before I started using this and I noticed an improvement. I actually enjoy spraying this in my hair even when I don't blow dry or straighten it because my hair feels more manageable and natural. I highly recommend
Northport, AL
10 months ago
Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray Is this product worth the money and does it dry out your hair?
Stephanie J. • 9 months ago
Honestly I don’t think it’s worth the money. I don’t care for the smell so I rarely use it, but I spent so much on it I hate for it to go to waste. I think there are better heat protection sprays on the market that smell better