Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray

This blow dry primer & heat protection spray cuts blow dry time, protects from heat up to 450 degrees, helps reduce breakage and provides 24-hour lasting volume without weighing hair down. Hair is left 3x stronger and healthier and perfectly primed for any other styling products.

• Features anti-breakage formula
  • Cuts down on blow dry time
  • Protects from heat up to 450 degrees
  • Extra lightweight
  • Amplifies benefits from styling products

AQUA/WATER/EAU, TRISILOXANE, ISODODECANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, GLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-14 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ISOEUGENOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CI 17200 / RED 33, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL (D186168/1) US PAT. PENDING/BREVET AMÉRICAIN EN INSTANCE

Anything that makes this different from other products like it on the market?
Does this keep hair from frizzing?
Start your review of Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Ancaster , ON
AHHH my favourite styling product, I use this every time I get out of the shower and know il be using heat products. It helps my hair hold a curl and prevents all the nasty blow-dry frizz i used to get, and is definitely volumizing. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who needs a heat protector/treatment.
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Dominion, NS
I love the brand redken so much but most of all I love their pillow proof products they work the best that’s just my personal preference, but they work so well! I use a lot of heat in my hair like a lot and that can cause a lot of damage but this stuff right here has worked wonders for my hair! And made styling much easier! It leave your hair looking/feeling so soft & silky’ definitely recommend
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
Lindsay, ON
This dries my hair in minutes when its long, it's a tad bit pricey but worth it to not go out in the winter with wet hair or sit around waiting for my hair to dry. Keeps my hair soft, silky smooth and damage free because of its heat protection.
Grande Prairie , AB
I use this product every time I wash my hair, it’s amazing! My hair is thick, medium length & porous, so blow drying my hair takes forever. This product easily takes off 7 minuets of blow drying- yes timed it. To me it’s worth every dollar!
Blonde / Color Protection, Heat Protection, Oily Scalp / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Ciudad Victoria
I'm in love with this product, my hair is naturally wavy but since I bleached it, it became freezy and less wavy. I don't know how to blow dry my hair but I just separate it on to sections and use a normal brush and with this product it dries so fast with no frizz at all, it just makes my hair smoother and presentable for everyday and continues to be like that for 3 more days. I imagine this would be awesome for people who actually know how to blow dry. It is pricey but if you are like me and just wash your hair 2-3 times a week this would last you at least 2 months.
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Wavy
Orillia, ON
Amazing primer, not too heavy. Really helps to pro long your blow out. I have fine thick hair and I wash it once a week and blow out my hair using this product and it actually makes a difference in pro longing my style.
Wavy, Thick
Belnan, NS
This is great for added shine and frizz control. However I HATE the smell. My bf actually commented on how my hair smelled bad when I came to bed. However I still love the product so I put my morroccian oil in after this product.
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
Sylvan Lake
Eliminates frizz completely! My hair is left feeling so smooth after this AND my blow dry time is cut in half. It also makes combing through wet hair so much easier and smoother. I've recommended it to all my friends.
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
Halifax, NS
This product no word of a lie will speed up your blow drying time! If that isn't worth the purchase it's also a heat protectant and smells amazing ! Affordable price range, don't go without this product !
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Tilton, NL
I use this on my hair daily! Makes my hair so shiny and heathy looking and also has a really nice clean smell to it! I also find it helps with my hair's frizziness
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
St, ON
4 months ago
Belen H. • 2 months ago
Yes! I suffered from so much frizz before I started using this and I noticed an improvement. I actually enjoy spraying this in my hair even when I don't blow dry or straighten it because my hair feels more manageable and natural. I highly recommend
Northport, AL
10 months ago
Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray Is this product worth the money and does it dry out your hair?
Stephanie J. • 10 months ago
Honestly I don’t think it’s worth the money. I don’t care for the smell so I rarely use it, but I spent so much on it I hate for it to go to waste. I think there are better heat protection sprays on the market that smell better