Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray

This blow dry primer & heat protection spray cuts blow dry time, protects from heat up to 450 degrees, helps reduce breakage and provides 24-hour lasting volume without weighing hair down. Hair is left 3x stronger and healthier and perfectly primed for any other styling products.

• Features anti-breakage formula
  • Cuts down on blow dry time
  • Protects from heat up to 450 degrees
  • Extra lightweight
  • Amplifies benefits from styling products

AQUA/WATER/EAU, TRISILOXANE, ISODODECANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, GLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-14 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ISOEUGENOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CI 17200 / RED 33, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL (D186168/1) US PAT. PENDING/BREVET AMÉRICAIN EN INSTANCE

Anything that makes this different from other products like it on the market?
Does this keep hair from frizzing?
Start your review of Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Lindenwold, NJ
LOVE this product. When I use this prior to blow drying my hair, my hair lasts 4 days looking amazing and just the way it was blown out as oppose to waking up with crazy bed head the next day. Totally worth it!
kinston
I use this spray every day, at work and at home. It’s one of my absolute favorites. It can be used on all different hair types, it’s light and doesn’t weigh the hair down and also has a very pleasing scent!!
Royal Oak, MI
I have super thick hair - it usually takes about a half hour for me to get my hair completely dry out of the shower. This stuff is a MIRACLE when it comes to getting your hair to dry fast - if I spray this into my completely wet hair, I can have it dry in three minutes, and it always looks really pretty and keeps frizz at bay. The one criticism I have of this product is that it definitely makes my hair greasy by the second day - which is a problem I don't usually have. The dry shampoo doesn't do much to help that either. On days when I want to shower in the morning, this is always my go-to product before blow-drying, but I always keep in mind that my hair will be greasy by the next morning.
Brunette / Frizz, Volume / Normal, Wavy, Thick
I'm the most impatient person when it comes to drying my long locks but this product really helps speed up the process. It is also great protecting against the heat of the dryer!
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Straight, Fine, Color Treated
Media, PA
Ok I saw a YouTuber talk about this product and I thought too goo to be true. I tried the small sample from the local beauty supply store with the bright orange overly crinkly bags and was shocked. I wash and blow dry everyday I have thick hair past my shoulders. I truly believe that this product not only protects my hair but ACTUALLY decreases my drying time. In the summer that's especially impressive-who wants to sit under a hit blow dryer for 20+ minutes when it's 90 degrees out? I don't. I purchased the larger size and I use about three sprays per side on the underside of my damp hair. There is no greasy or oily residue and the smell doesn't interfere with any other scents.
Paragould, AR
Love this product! I shake up the product and spray it in my hair while it’s wet & then dry! It speeds up the process and gives me extra time to finish my makeup/hair! It’s awesome! Would highly recommend!
Black / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Oily, Straight
Toms River
Purchased at: Target
This product wasn't my favorite. I believe it leaves a sticky texture to the hair and doesn't seem to protect the hair much as my hair got extra dry compared to other heat protectors that I've used.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Thin
Hilliard, OH
Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray has a light scent and is in sale now at Ulta. Its50% off retail. You won’t need a lot especially if you have short hair.
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Straight, Wavy, Thick
I bought this on a whim at Ulta. Since I shower at night, I blow dry my hair at night, I wanted to try it out. This didnt straighten my hair as much as I liked but I still use it from time to time.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dry Scalp / Straight, Wavy, Thin
Bridgeville, DE
This product is supposed to protect from heat speed up drying. First of all, it smells terrible. Secondly, it's probably fine for heat protection(not really a claim I could measure in the time I've been using it-if ever) Finally, it's claims to speed up your blow-out, I didn't notice any difference. My hair looked fine- not worse or better immediately after blow drying and styling. But, with just the smallest amount of product used,it makes my hair a greasy mess by the end of the day. If a product causes you to need to wash your hair more often, it certainly shouldn't be used in a system to extend your blow out. And extra washing is not protecting your hair.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Curly, Fine, Thin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
St, ON
4 months ago
Belen H. • a month ago
Yes! I suffered from so much frizz before I started using this and I noticed an improvement. I actually enjoy spraying this in my hair even when I don't blow dry or straighten it because my hair feels more manageable and natural. I highly recommend
Northport, AL
10 months ago
Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray Is this product worth the money and does it dry out your hair?
Stephanie J. • 9 months ago
Honestly I don’t think it’s worth the money. I don’t care for the smell so I rarely use it, but I spent so much on it I hate for it to go to waste. I think there are better heat protection sprays on the market that smell better