Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray

This blow dry primer & heat protection spray cuts blow dry time, protects from heat up to 450 degrees, helps reduce breakage and provides 24-hour lasting volume without weighing hair down. Hair is left 3x stronger and healthier and perfectly primed for any other styling products.

• Features anti-breakage formula
  • Cuts down on blow dry time
  • Protects from heat up to 450 degrees
  • Extra lightweight
  • Amplifies benefits from styling products

AQUA/WATER/EAU, TRISILOXANE, ISODODECANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, GLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-14 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ISOEUGENOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CI 17200 / RED 33, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL (D186168/1) US PAT. PENDING/BREVET AMÉRICAIN EN INSTANCE

Anything that makes this different from other products like it on the market?
Does this keep hair from frizzing?
Start your review of Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
2 days agoLakewood
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this for the first time after my hair stylist did. I have very thick, curly hair. It typically takes me about 45 minutes to blow dry my hair. With this product it took me about 20 minutes. My hair is still soft and my ends don't look frazzled. I used other products in conjunction with this, so I won't give it 5 stars. I also did not care for the smell it was very perfumed.
21 days agoKerman, CA
I love using this before I blow dry my hair. Redken is one of my favorite hair brands and has been for 18 years!! I shake this up really good and spray my hair and it doesn’t leave a residue behind. There really is no scent either which is good. My hair is not as poofy but it doesn’t kill the volume either. It’s my favorite heat protectant because I know it’s working without knowing it’s there. That’s exactly what it should do. I highly recommend it and my hair is down to the bottom of my bottom. That’s a lot of hair!
a month ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I have purchased this heat protector a few times now because it's that good! I have medium length hair and I plan on growing it out so I'm cutting my hair less often. This stuff protects my hair from spit end and heat damage, its seriously a God sent spray. I feel like it does improve the dry time on your hair a little bit. I prefer to air dry my hair and it leaves my hair feeling lightweight with added volume. I personally love the natural look... I did notice that it leaves a slight scent behind but it really doesnt bother me. I highly recommend!
a month agoVass
Love this quick dry blow dry spray. Leaves my hair silky smooth and tangle free/ I don't have to straighten it after. It locks in style and it's probably one of the best on the market. Would totally recommend.
3 days agoOwensboro, KY
Cuts down on blow dry time and protects up to 450 degrees. Smells great! Doesn’t weight your hair down at all and it the bottle last for a long time depending on how often you blow dry and how much you spray
3 months agoLakeland, FL
I have fine hair that is color treated so I really try to protect it from heat to prevent breakage. This product works ok for that purpose but it does seem to make my hair greasy within a day which isn't normal for me. This might work for someone with thicker hair but those of us with fine hair should probably look for something lighter.
2 months agoDana Point, CA
Love this! Amazing for oily hair. Is so light and does not make hair greasy like most do. If you want a lightweight heat protector buy this. I just think a heat protector should be lightweight because you have other products you want to put in. 100% recommend and will rebuy :)
3 months agoNew york, NY
I like this spray and I feel like it lives up to it's claims, but the packaging is SO leaky! Every time I spray it the product gets all over my hands- it feels like a total waste! The scent is nice though and the separated look of the product makes it fun to shake & use.
a month agoBrookhaven , PA
I use this product along with the frizz dismiss to do my weekly blowout. These two are my lifesavers! My hair looks great all week long with very little frizz which is unheard of for me! Highly recommend for those with frizzy hair. You don’t want to use too much of the frizz dismiss though because it’s an oil base.
4 months agoBethlehem, PA
I swear by this product! I learned about this product from my hair stylist. I spray two puffs into my hair before blowdrying and styling and it prevents my hair from getting heat damage. The product smells AMAZING! Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Belen H. 11 days ago
Yes! I suffered from so much frizz before I started using this and I noticed an improvement. I actually enjoy spraying this in my hair even when I don't blow dry or straighten it because my hair feels more manageable and natural. I highly recommend
9 months ago
Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray Is this product worth the money and does it dry out your hair?
Stephanie J. 8 months ago
Honestly I don’t think it’s worth the money. I don’t care for the smell so I rarely use it, but I spent so much on it I hate for it to go to waste. I think there are better heat protection sprays on the market that smell better