Redken Pillow Proof Blow-Dry Express Primer - 5.7 oz. uploaded by Nataliya M.

BY REDKEN

Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer with heat protection protects hair and helps prevent breakage. Microflex stylane creates a "thermal blanket" of flexible silicone resin that protects hair and helps prevent breakage. Trisiloxane and... see more...

Shelley G.
Tyler
Redken Pillow Proof Blow-Dry Express Primer - 5.7 oz. Hi, I bought this because I love most Redken products. First of the smell was so pretty, if that makes any sense. It has a light spritz and is easy to apply. After I sprayed this on my towel dried hair, I combed through (obviously, haha) and proceeded to lightly finger dry, then dry while using a round brush. I honestly could not tell a huge difference in drying time. I still used the whole bottle but most likely would not repurchase unless it was on clearance (sorry Redken!)
Laurel Nicole N.
Redmond, WA
I love how quickly this product makes my hair dry when I'm using the blow dryer. I am not a huge fan of blow drying my hair but this makes it go a lot quicker. It also doubles as a heat protectant so I love that. My only complaint about this product is the smell. I have to spray it all over and then use a better smelling hair product on top of it. I almost couldn't use it at first because of the smell, but I'm glad I found a way around it because this product is worth it.
Lindsay C.
Tucson, AZ
Redkin has definitely gotten better the past 5 years or so. I am never disappointed and always try their new products that pertain to me and love them all. If you can only afford of these products at a time, this one works amazing with oil. I usually use conditioner and mix oil in with it to help soften my hair even more.
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
I can’t believe I didn’t discover this sooner! I had pretty much given up drying my hair at this point because of how tedious it had become and how long it would take. This spray cuts my hair drying time in half! Plus it keeps my style fresh for days. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Cydney B.
Mebane
This stuff makes your hair very shiny and smooth when blow drying and that’s saying a lot since my hair is very frizzy and curly when I’m just blow drying it! It’s pricey if you’re not buying from and supply house but I think it’s worth it. It also smells really good.
jenny y.
this product is actually pretty good! you shake the bottle to mix the oil and liquid and spray it even through your hair. it doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily. i love that it helps your hair dry faster when you blow dry it. definitely recommend.
애정 애.
Columbus
This product is so hopeful it will help you with so many things and it will save your life guys he should use this product is really helpful and I think you should go get it for Maisie it has so many colors
N A N C Y O.
College Station , TX
This product is awesome. Smells great, protects your hair from heat and keeps it looking soft and shiny. I love this, I actually just ran through my first bottle it’s been a few months so it lasted me more than I expected. Definitely recommend!
Dena R.
This product makes hair blow dry faster and helps protect from the heat. It gives hair great body as well. Lots of texture. If you have thick and long hair like me you might need to use it with a detangler. It can make my hair very snarly and hard to brush when wet.
Courtney M.
cincinnati, ohio
Definitely has accelerated my blow dry time! I love using pillow proof! It also is a heat protectant and I do love that! Please shake before use because it does separate like any other product! Will continue to buy again and again!

JCPenney