2 colors available

BY REDKEN #10 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Add incredible shine and sleek smoothness with this lightweight cream that also repels humidity. mild control shea butter smooths and controls frizz for all hair types Made in America. How to use: Apply a small amount evenly through damp hair; dry/style as desired. Use on dry hair to add shine and ban frizz. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA
I have used this treatment a couples times and I love it. I am 26 years old and dye/bleach my hair numerous times till it's close to ruined (won't hold any dye anymore and it is clearish/gray from having every bit of colored bleached out) then take a break for my hair to recover and then start the dyeing and bleaching all over again. This product does a wonderful job restoring my hair. One thing I would caution people about all of Redken's chemistry shot products is to know what your hair needs before you use them. These are very strong products and if you use this protein treatment when your hair doesn't need protein then it will become very hard and brittle and will actually cause breaking because it has little flexibility. I overused protein once and when i washed it out my hair immediately felt hard and I had to do a moisturizing treatment to get it nice and soft again (which worked just fine). If protein is what your hair does need then when you use this product it will make your hair softer and stronger. Also it will keep your ends from getting the white tips that happens when your hair breaks off (on darker hair.) And prevent your hair from getting split ends.

So if you don't dye or bleach your hair or seldom use any heat products then this may be too strong for your hair (Redken has other protein product in their extreme line that has the same ingredients only not as strong.) But if you are like me and bleach or dye your hair then this product is a complete hair savior that you will love. I would advise anyone trying this out to explain your hair regiment to your stylist and have them suggest what would be best for your hair. I am not a cosmetologist. I have studied hair chemistry a little, but mostly know what I do about hair from trial and error.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I love it a lot.i am using this for many years from now still happy with it.I absolutely love this one. I have very dry, dull hair. This conditioner adds just the right amount of moisture to my hair. It does not leave my hair oily feeling like some other moisturizing conditioners. My hair also appears visibly shinier, as well as, feels softer. The scent is also amazing. My hair has been badly damaged, it helps me to repair it and put back some life to my hair. i would highly recommend it to others. the price is just perfect. very affordable and definitely works for all kinds of hair.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
The easiest way to figure out how strong a hold when using any Redken product is to check out the number on the side of the packaging. 01-28 and now even 32 for the mega, 1 being the lowest hold, 2 being the strongest or highest. You'll receive the look you're hoping to obtain by following that one key trick! The polishing milk works great for ridding yourself of any flyaways you might encounter with an updo or a sleek, flat ironed style
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wow, this Redken Outshine Antifrizz polishing milk is awesome! A little goes a long way, but this stuff makes your hair look and feel fabulous without weighing it down. I have very fine, very thin, very long hair without layers, so if this doesn't weigh my hair down, it shouldn't weigh ANYONES hair down. I highly recommend this product, as well as all Redken products, I use many and they are awesome!
Mary A.
Mary A.
My hairdresser recommended I use this for my colored hair before styling it. My hair is fine and wavy and definitely frizzes in the humidity. This helps smooth down my hair and also give it a nice shine. I formerly bought from the salon but Amazon has a much better price. You need only a small amount for each use so the container lasts me for many months.
I do recommend this product highly.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Billerica, MA
I have super thick hair that is not naturally straight or shiny like some. I mean when I straighten it I definitely get more of a shine but not that Hollywood glam shine. This stuff works wonders. Not only does it keep my frizz down (like I said I have super thick long hair down to my butt) but it keeps it smooth and shiny!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
Redken Outshine 01 is my go-to anti-frizz treatment. About a half a squirt is perfect. Just apply in hand and rub hands together, then comb through your hair. I try to avoid my roots to keep them from getting greasy, so I only apply from about the nape of the neck down. It makes my hair smooth and silky after blowdrying.
Addie T.
Addie T.
Dallas, GA
I absolutely adore Redken Outshine Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk! It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or oily, and it takes care of the frizz right before my very eyes. It is not a super cheap product, but it does it's job for the price. I definitely recommend this product to others- it gets 5/5 stars from me!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
I love this product but hate the price. I have found some things that are cheaper that work just as well. It's very effective at eliminating frizz, but I have a lot of hair and it's thick so I end up needing to use a bit more product than the average person which means I run out of it sooner so price matters.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Polishing milk for anti-frizz, especially living here in the south where the humidity can be a pain during the summer months. Having thick and curly hair can be nightmare during the summer. Not only does the scent last a pretty good while but it is also super effective. Yes I would buy it again and again.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Does this weigh down your hair at all?