Redken Outshine 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk

by Redken

This lightweight anti-frizz hair polishing milk cream for all hair types delivers mild control, incredible hair shine and sleek smoothness that also repels humidity.

• A light cream for mild control
  • Adds incredible shine and sleek smoothness
  • Shea butter smooths and controls frizz

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, PHENOXYETHANOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, FUMARIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID (D184782/1)

Does this keep the hair soft or does it crisp the hair like a gel or hairspray would? I’m looking for a product for my girls curly hair but I don’t want their hair to be crunchy.
How is this product? I was curious to find out if it’s worth the money. Thanks in advance.
Great to be used on curls for a soft finish ?
Start your review of Redken Outshine 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Greenville , SC
Nothing special. Just another product claiming to banish your frizz! I feel like I’ve tried them all. My hair is very challenging- Caucasian, super curly, color treated (hello grays!), fine and somewhat thinning on top and live in a humid summer climate - and I only wear it straight! Frizz is a constant battle! I really don’t see much difference, if any, using this in my hair type. Maybe it would work on someone with straight hair that sometimes frizzes.
Redken Outshine 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk uploaded by Amy G.
I would be lost without this product! I use it everyday on my natural wavy hair. It keeps the static down in the winter and the frizz in the humid summer. Plus it had great heat protection when using my hair dryer and straightener. I love that it does not make my hair feel like straw and is shiny and manageable!
Grand Jct, CO
This is one of my HG products for my hair and clients. I have 2B wavy hair and this smooths out my frizz and gives a beautiful shine to my hair. I love using it on my clients because its lightweight with a little hold and works beautifully for every hair type.
Crawford, TX
The polishing milk help a whole lot considering I have naturally wavy hair. Also where I live my hair tends to get a little on the wild side. This product helps tame those tresses and last all day. It’s always on hand in my bathroom. Can’t live without it!
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite hair products of all time!!!! So many people struggle with frizz! This is the stuff for you! It’s a miracle worker and doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy or oily. Can use all different kinds of ways. Part of my daily routine!
Wilmington, NC
This product is great for making your hair smoother and your ends more upkept looking. I use a 1/2 of a pea sized amount before blow drying. I also use that amount, warm it in my hands and run through my hair after my hair is dry.
Richmond, VA
My holy grail shine product. Doesn't weigh down my hair at all and the result is shiny hair with low frizz. I've been using it for years and will likely use it for years later. The smell is light and doesn't bother me either.
hudson
I have very thick, very frizzy hair. This product is amazing because it helps to keep the frizz down on my hair and it makes my hair look a lot better! I highly recommend this product to anyone with frizzy hair!
Ashland, OH
I love this polishing milk. I have very thick and coarse hair so I am always on the hunt for something that can tame my locks. Smells amazing too. No frizz at all and my hair was very shiny and looked great!
Canyon Lake, CA
I need to add this to my hair products once again as my hair is becoming a frizzy mess at the moment I love this for the friZz However it leaves a weighted film over my hair that isn’t appealing to me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...