BY REDKEN #17 in Hair Cream

This lightweight anti-frizz hair polishing milk cream for all hair types delivers mild control, incredible hair shine and sleek smoothness that also repels humidity.

• A light cream for mild control
  • Adds incredible shine and sleek smoothness
  • Shea butter smooths and controls frizz

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, PHENOXYETHANOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, FUMARIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID (D184782/1)

Buy on ULTA
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
This stuff literally transformed my hair, and was the first Redken product I ever used. My hair was frizzy, and I had a lot of flyaways and split ends and it looked really unhealthy before using this. After I used a pea sized amount, my hair was so soft and felt healthy! It wasn't frizzy and was actually manageable. I'd give this 10 *'s of I could. 💕😊
Gianna M.
Redken products are hands down one of the best on the market for hair care. My hair has a lot of shorter frizzy strands around my part and hairline that makes my hairstyle look unkept and fuzzy even after I’ve styled it. This product keeps my hair in check without looking like it has a ton of product in it.
Kirstie D.
CARY, NC
I swear by this product, smells amazing, it is in the high end side BUT I'm a firm believer that you have to just go a little more to get the best results. I'm nothing with out this product. Every time I travel this little guy is packed!
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Hands down the best product to help fight the frizz! I love that it does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy (due to thin/fine hair). I use just a pea size amount on wet hair after letting it air dry for about five minutes so it is not soaking wet.
Allison R.
Norton
I’ve used this product a couple of times during the summer. It tamed the majority of my frizz and smoothed my hair but it didn’t last when I was outside for long periods of time. I would recommend, just as long as you’re not outside for 6-8 hours.
Jessica K.
Holts summit, MO
I could not stand the smell of it. Part of me wondered if mine had expired or something because it was awful and didn’t work at all. I couldn’t even get it to go throughout my hair evenly. Very thankful I had only purchased a mini
natasha v.
Are use this on my vacation to Mexico I just got a little travel size of it that I also had a little larger amount that I gave to my grandmother is a gift I just wanted to small amount because I don’t use it very often but when I do it works great especially after swimming in the ocean and be in pools my hair got super and damage and I was going a lot of sun and it really helps me that at night when I wanted to go out after being out on the beach all day
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
This caught my attention because it said the word “milk”. that made me think it was going to be creamy on my hair and it definitely was! When you think of milk, you think of the things it does for your body. It gives us calcium, makes our bones stronger- etc. well this is milk for your hair!! It makes your hair stronger and luxurious! I love it and can’t go without it especially during the dry winter months !
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This is ok I guess, in Hair school at Mha this is all we were allowed to use, but honestly I think it works as well as drug store brands with a 50% mark up... missing the wow factor
Raquel F.
Cheboygan, MI
I love this!!! Smells great and leaves my hair looking very nice. I recommend this product for sure. I love redken. Very light weight too which is the best. I hate my hair feeling heavy. I recommend 10/10’
Stephanie V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this your favorite anti-frizz product? Why or why not?
Amber M.
Is this the best anti frizz treatment?
Rebecca M.
I have super frizzy curly hair. I can barely straighten it because of the frizz. Other products I've tried make my hair greasy. How well does this one work?
Gabriela D.
I have think weavy hair and usualy when i am home it's not frizzy but once I get out of does get really bad.. I need something that can resist texas humidity and won't get greasy, would anyone highly recommended for me ?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Is this better than the oils? I use Shea and almond oil in my hair and it's very easy to cross the line between silky and greasy looking.