Redken Outplay Texture Putty uploaded by Eric K.

BY REDKEN #92 in Pomades & Waxes

Outshape your style.  Creates chunky separations and piecey style with maximum hold and a matte finish.

Texturizing Putty constructs styles with chunky separation, oversized pieces and a matte finish. Crunch-free formula contains mineral salts for immediate grab and texture with maximum control.

Neri L.
Morley , MO
Don't have a picture of this cuz my husband just ran out; but he loves this stuff, hold his hair in place all day. The price is good and the sent is nice. I sometimes use it too when I do a ponytail and I need my baby hairs to stay in place 🙂
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love this texture paste! I'm a hair stylist and use this on all my male clients, as well as on my son's hair. It's matte so there's no greasy buildup, and it has a flexible style that can be brushed out and restyled throughout the day. And it smells manly, like a good aftershave.
Geneva Q.
Hemet, CA
The guys in our household don't go a day without this stuff. It holds their hair even on windy days without feeling like there is too much product in their hair. It's a pretty decent price too for such a great product. They love it and have me buy it every month!
A C.
This is a great product for men who like some texture without feeling like you have too much in your hair. I feel like it's best applied when the hair is a little damp for more even distribution and then style the way you like and lightly blow dry to help set.
Julia F.
Gainesville, GA
This was the perfect texturizing cream for my husbands hair. It was perfect for everyday styling. A quick comb through with his fingers and a little bit of putty gave him the perfect hair style every time!
Ashley W.
Oshkosh, WI
I don't use this product for myself but i buy it for my husband and he likes it. He puts product in his hair maybe 2 times a year but when he does this works really well at giving his fine, collicky hair some texture and shape. It smells great and is really easy for him to work with.
Molly W.
Youngwood, PA
This product is absolutely wonderful! I used this to style my husbands hair and did a wonderful job and exceeded my expectations! It smells sooo good too! He has very temperamental texture of hair and this did wonders! The quality is on point as well as the price! A+ product!
Tracy G.
Milwaukee, WI
Even though I am a woman, I use the men's texture putty. It is similar to the ones they use in the salons. A little bit goes a long way for my curly think hair to not get frizzy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with curly unruly hair. Doesn't make your hair sticky.
Ashley F.
Montgomery
My man loves this!!!!!! He had been using axe but I didn't like the smell so I picked this up and it's now his and mine new favorite! Does the job and doesn't smell way to strong like others!
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
My husband uses this daily and I have even been known to add a little to my hair after curling. It doesn't add a "crunchy" effect. Lasts forever with you only needing to use a tiny amount