BY REDKEN

Boasting 25 benefits that help increase manageability, protection and beauty of your hair, this little spray can pretty much do it all! It can prime your hair for styling and makes blow-drying time easier. conditions and nourishes reduces dryness detangles helps prevent split ends controls frizz and flyaways adds smoothness and shine safe for color-treated hair Imported. How to use: Apply after cleansing to refresh hair between washes. With a rinse-out treatment: Apply after cleansing and before treatment. With a leave-in treatment: Layer after cleansing. With a styling product: Apply before or after styling. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
For beauty shoppers looking for something more affordable, the REDKEN One United product is absolutely amazing and more affordable. It can be found at JcPenny's, Sephora, Ulta, basically anywhere you would got to buy hair care products. I was an it's a 10 user for over 8 years but purchased this product about a year and a half ago and the rest is history. Once applied while hair is still wet, it will allow you to comb or brush through your hair like butter. The smell of this product is also fantastic. This will not leave any oily residue in your hair and once your hair is dry you will not be able to tell this product was left in your hair. This product has allowed my hair to be much smoother and softer. Long time users will see amazing progress in their hair. LOVE IT!
Katie W.
Salt Lake City
I love this stuff SO MUCH. It's so lightweight, it doesn't leave any residue once my hair is dry, and it truly lives up to its claims of many benefits in one bottle. I'm not crazy about the smell, it's sort of acidic and reminds me of vinegar, but it goes away in less than a minute after spraying it so it's not a big deal at all. It's also a great bonus that it's super easy to find on sale at Ulta, at local salons, or online wherever you can find Redken promos running!
Meghan M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I'm so in love with this product! I love Redken and I received a sample of this product over three months ago, I used it up and went out and bought a big bottles! My hairdresser can't believe how healthy my hair is after using this. It helps keep it shiny, healthy ... and no split ends! I even think it's help my hair grow faster !
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
I was pleasantly surprised by this. I have fine straight hair so most moisturizing products just weight my hair down. I recieved a sample size so I figured I'd give it a try. I sprayed it in the palm of my hands then ran my fingers through my hair (starting in the middle). Not only did it leave my hair super soft, it didn't weigh my hair down at all either. I will definitely be buying a full sized bottle.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
I have been using this product for a while and haven’t noticed any noticeable change on my hair or isn’t any better than a cheaper alternative so I won’t be buying this one again. Nice and practical packaging but didn’t do much for my hair.
Emily O.
Ada
I love this. It makes my hair smell so fresh and it tames frizz and makes my hair super soft. It works great and I love all the benefits. My hair feels so healthy when I use this product. I just wish it was not as expensive.
Claire L.
This product is great if you’re looking for a treatment that is multi beneficial. Surprisingly effective for a product that does a lot for one spray. It does not weigh the hair down. A little bit goes a long way making it well worth the price, but you dont have to worry about using too much! It has A very mild smell that isn’t offensive in the least. A very good product to start to dive into the world of leave in conditioners.
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
I had to cut my hair because the lightening process had taken a tole on my long-ish hair. (I love shorter hair on me anyway) Well, this product is one of the best leave in products I’ve ever used. It keeps my hair strong and my favorite - manageable. It offers so many good benefits to your hair, I would definitely recommend trying it out.
Brittany R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite product to use on wet hair after the shower! It detangles my hair and smells so good. Be careful not to spray too much on the scalp or your hair will feel greasy after drying.
Karen D.
Bartlett , TN
Yes yes yes!!!! That's what I have to say about this. Great smell works wonders! I'm tender headed, so when I need to brush my hair out after a shower, this is my go to product! It helps detangle my hair plus it also helps prevent heat damage! There are so many more benefits to this product!! This is a must on my hair as well as my daughter and clients!
Savannah P.
What does this smell like?