BY REDKEN #6 in Texturizing Spray

25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty

• Delivers caring benefits for improved manageability, protection, beauty
  • Provides lightweight Conditioning
  • Enhances the caring benefits of other leave-in treatments
  • Softens the touch of texture of the styling products

AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ACETAMIDE MEA, LACTAMIDE MEA, DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, TRIDECETH-6, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, XYLOSE, LACTIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, APHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, VIOLA ODORATA EXTRACT-VIOLA ODORATA FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

• Are you able to use this specifically as a heat protectio...3 Answers
  • Does this work for a heat protectant?3 Answers
  • What’s the difference between this product and it’s a 10 ...1 Answers
Evelyn S.
Newport Beach
I dont know what I would do without this. I have fine, EXTREMELY tangle prone hair that is very very brittle due to a serious medical issue, I have tried almost everything and I'm SO glad I found this. I was about to give up trying to take care of my hair and chop most of it off.

It allows me to comb through my hair without breaking it. I use it after rinsing out my conditioner, I spray it generously throughout my hair, and then stick it under the shower head so the flow of the water helps add enough slip to detangle without very much effort. Once it's totally detangled I turn off my shower, and spray more as a leave in.

This has mostly water soluble ingredients, besides amodimethicone, so it is cowash & curly girl method friendly (meaning you don't need a surfacant/sulfate to wash it out).

This is expensive, but it's worth it. If you have a medical issue that makes it impossible to detangle your hair, get this. You won't regret it.
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this product and i will never go back! My hair is very dry brittle and damaged from bleaching and highlighting and this has helped so much in the repair process. I use it after every shampoo and condition and it makes my hair so soft and moisturizer. It’s light weight and doesn’t make my roots greasy! The bottle is huge also so it is worth the money, i 100% recommended this product
JQ R.
Washington, DC
Very good as a detangler. I use this after I shampoo/condition and it keeps my hair from getting knotted up. I don't use heat on my hair, so I can't speak to how well it works at heat protection. I will say I find that if I try to spray it onto my dry hair that I can really feel the buildup, so you might want to be careful how/when you apply.
Sarah F.
Cottage Grove, WI
I absolutely love this product! I spray it on my hair after I shower every morning. It’s amazing, and I still have half the bottle left, going on 6 months now. I don’t even doubt that there at 25 awesome benefits, because my hair smells good and feels so soft and silky after I blow dry it. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
For beauty shoppers looking for something more affordable, the REDKEN One United product is absolutely amazing and more affordable. It can be found at JcPenny's, Sephora, Ulta, basically anywhere you would got to buy hair care products. I was an it's a 10 user for over 8 years but purchased this product about a year and a half ago and the rest is history. Once applied while hair is still wet, it will allow you to comb or brush through your hair like butter. The smell of this product is also fantastic. This will not leave any oily residue in your hair and once your hair is dry you will not be able to tell this product was left in your hair. This product has allowed my hair to be much smoother and softer. Long time users will see amazing progress in their hair. LOVE IT!
Kate H.
Bridgeport, CT
I absolutely love this spray. I have thick, dyed hair that tends to be a bit frizzy, which I straighten on a semi-regular basis. I apply a few sprays to my hair after towel drying to use as my heat-protectant, frizz controller, leave-in conditioner (and essentially help with pretty much anything else that my hair is going to be exposed to that day). I loved it so much I also bought a bottle for my mom whose hair is a bit thinner and shorter than mine. She also dyes it more often and blow dries it every day. She loves the spray equally as much as I do.
It leaves my hair feeling soft without feeling heavy or greasy. As if it couldn't get any better, the smell of the spray is also great!
Marcus L.
Phoenix, AZ
This product makes my hair so soft & it smells way better than I thought it would. I used this everyday & ever since I started using it my hair has been way more shinny & soft. Along with using a couple of other products my hair has become super thick & super healthy.
Christina F.
Ocean Shores, WA
This is one of my favorite hair products, it’s multi use product so it’s awesome. Heat protectant, conditioner, and styling product. Lightweight and non greasy even on my thin hair.
Madi G.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite leave-in conditioning product that I have tried so far. It claims to have 25 benefits and I would believe that considering all of the great things it has done for me, and all of the benefits it offers including it's sulfate-free, paraben-free, and lightweight formula. I have used other products in the past that have claimed to reduce frizz but they never worked. I do not have frizzy hair but if its humid and I get out in the rain my hair is a mess..with this stuff my hair is so much more manageable in every different setting. This is a prestige product so that may turn some people off, but $36 at Ulta gets you a decent-sized bottle of this stuff. My first 13.5 oz bottle lasted me about 4 months? So it goes a long way. I use it every single day and it lasted that long...I am impressed. Also, Ulta will often have sales on REDKEN products where you buy two and get one free, so you can stock up on this stuff and save money. My main use for any leave-in conditioning product is the detangling factor.  I like to minimize my getting-ready time as much as possible, so I like to spray a bunch of this in my hair after a shower and it makes the brush glide through my hair so easily. Also a God-send for use at the lake or beach.. so good.

Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
Great for my curly, fine hair. Amazing conditioning product, great heat protectant. My blow out is always frizz free and bouncy. My ends aren’t nasty and I can go longer between haircuts because this product.
Savannah P.
What does this smell like?
Noel W.
Paducah, KY
Does anyone like this product?
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this work for a heat protectant?
Monica G.
Are you able to use this specifically as a heat protection spray with Flat iron? Will it actually protect if u substitute it as a heat protector??
Yessenia C.
Oviedo , FL
Is it good for all hair types?