BY REDKEN #11 in Texturizing Spray

25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty

• Delivers caring benefits for improved manageability, protection, beauty
  • Provides lightweight Conditioning
  • Enhances the caring benefits of other leave-in treatments
  • Softens the touch of texture of the styling products

AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ACETAMIDE MEA, LACTAMIDE MEA, DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, TRIDECETH-6, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, XYLOSE, LACTIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, APHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, VIOLA ODORATA EXTRACT-VIOLA ODORATA FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

• I straighten my hair everyday and I'm looking for a good ...2 Answers
  • What does this smell like?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessica M.
McAllen
Recently I decided to get Balayage which required A LOT of bleaching. I quickly regretted it because I couldn’t even brush my hair without it breaking, let alone stand the pain of all the tangles. I was so ready to chop off my long locks because I couldn’t take the anxiety of brushing my hair. A simple task like combing my hair after a shower shouldn’t even take 5 minutes, yet I was spending 30-45 minutes doing it. Just as I was ready to schedule my haircut I decided to try 25 benefits. THANK THE LORD I DID! You can tell the difference within one use! I love the smell. I love that I can brush my hair within a minute. I no longer have to feel anxious about having to brush my hair. This product is heaven sent and worth the price. I’m so in love! I’m beyond happy I get to keep my long locks! 💕 Redken One United All-In-One Multi-Benefit Treatment
Madi G.
Columbia City, IN
This is my favorite leave-in conditioning product that I have tried so far. It claims to have 25 benefits and I would believe that considering all of the great things it has done for me, and all of the benefits it offers including it's sulfate-free, paraben-free, and lightweight formula. I have used other products in the past that have claimed to reduce frizz but they never worked. I do not have frizzy hair but if its humid and I get out in the rain my hair is a mess..with this stuff my hair is so much more manageable in every different setting. This is a prestige product so that may turn some people off, but $36 at Ulta gets you a decent-sized bottle of this stuff. My first 13.5 oz bottle lasted me about 4 months? So it goes a long way. I use it every single day and it lasted that long...I am impressed. Also, Ulta will often have sales on REDKEN products where you buy two and get one free, so you can stock up on this stuff and save money. My main use for any leave-in conditioning product is the detangling factor.  I like to minimize my getting-ready time as much as possible, so I like to spray a bunch of this in my hair after a shower and it makes the brush glide through my hair so easily. Also a God-send for use at the lake or beach.. so good.

Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
For beauty shoppers looking for something more affordable, the REDKEN One United product is absolutely amazing and more affordable. It can be found at JcPenny's, Sephora, Ulta, basically anywhere you would got to buy hair care products. I was an it's a 10 user for over 8 years but purchased this product about a year and a half ago and the rest is history. Once applied while hair is still wet, it will allow you to comb or brush through your hair like butter. The smell of this product is also fantastic. This will not leave any oily residue in your hair and once your hair is dry you will not be able to tell this product was left in your hair. This product has allowed my hair to be much smoother and softer. Long time users will see amazing progress in their hair. LOVE IT!
luntchmoney U.
Lexington, KY
Worth every penny, this product is truly magical. I will wash my hair, and not condition, and use this afterwards, and it is amazing on my hair. I will sometimes condition and use this product, and it still feels great. This bottle goes a long way. The smell is better than anything I own for my hair. I do think the effects are better if you blow dry your hair after using this product. I have seen a difference in the healthiness of my hair the last few months. 10/10 would recommend!
Taylor D.
North Augusta, SC
My Holy Grail of hairstyling products. This spray goes in my hair daily as well as EVERY single client. It does a great job of maintaining the integrity of your hair, makes it much easier to comb through after shampooing and conditioning, GREAT cutting lotion (for fellow stylists), and smells great!! Another must have for any hair fanatic 💖
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Personally, I did not think this was worth the hype. First of all, I do not like using spray in products because you end up losing a lot of the product to the air and on your clothes. Secondly, I think that it didn’t soften my hair as much as it should have, and it did not do anything to define my curls or help with my frizz.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
For beauty shoppers looking for something more affordable, the REDKEN One United product is absolutely amazing and more affordable. It can be found at JcPenny's, Sephora, Ulta, basically anywhere you would got to buy hair care products. I prefer this product over It's a 10. This product is a growing product.
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I love this product. I literally use it for everything. Heat protectant? Check! De-frizzer? Check! Detangler? Check! It’s totally worth the price, since it does so many things. And unlike most products, it doesn’t smell strongly of celery (most heat protectant I’ve used). I would definitely recommend this!
Shannon T.
Richardson
This is one of the best hair products ever. It truly is all in one. I love that I can use this on my hair and it helps it be shiny and smooth but also antifrizzes and is a heat protectant! Redken has some of my favorite hair care products and I highly recommend this one!
Vanessa L.
I can’t express how much I love this product! It’s the best condition treatment/ heat protectant/ everything! I think that’s what I love most that it has literally everything in one bottle! It leaves my hair so soft and I get so many compliments of the smell!
Brie H.
South Dartmouth, MA
I straighten my hair everyday and I'm looking for a good heat protector for my hair. Would this product protect my hair from heat?
Savannah P.
What does this smell like?