BY REDKEN #9 in Texturizing Spray

25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty

• Delivers caring benefits for improved manageability, protection, beauty
  • Provides lightweight Conditioning
  • Enhances the caring benefits of other leave-in treatments
  • Softens the touch of texture of the styling products

AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ACETAMIDE MEA, LACTAMIDE MEA, DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, TRIDECETH-6, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, XYLOSE, LACTIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, APHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, VIOLA ODORATA EXTRACT-VIOLA ODORATA FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

• Wat all does this do? And does it offer heat protection? ...1 Answers
  • I straighten my hair everyday and I'm looking for a good ...2 Answers
  • What does this smell like?4 Answers
Evelyn S.
Newport Beach
I dont know what I would do without this. I have fine, EXTREMELY tangle prone hair that is very very brittle due to a serious medical issue, I have tried almost everything and I'm SO glad I found this. I was about to give up trying to take care of my hair and chop most of it off.

It allows me to comb through my hair without breaking it. I use it after rinsing out my conditioner, I spray it generously throughout my hair, and then stick it under the shower head so the flow of the water helps add enough slip to detangle without very much effort. Once it's totally detangled I turn off my shower, and spray more as a leave in.

This has mostly water soluble ingredients, besides amodimethicone, so it is cowash & curly girl method friendly (meaning you don't need a surfacant/sulfate to wash it out).

This is expensive, but it's worth it. If you have a medical issue that makes it impossible to detangle your hair, get this. You won't regret it.
Jessica S.
McAllen, TX
Recently I decided to get Balayage which required A LOT of bleaching. I quickly regretted it because I couldn’t even brush my hair without it breaking, let alone stand the pain of all the tangles. I was so ready to chop off my long locks because I couldn’t take the anxiety of brushing my hair. A simple task like combing my hair after a shower shouldn’t even take 5 minutes, yet I was spending 30-45 minutes doing it. Just as I was ready to schedule my haircut I decided to try 25 benefits. THANK THE LORD I DID! You can tell the difference within one use! I love the smell. I love that I can brush my hair within a minute. I no longer have to feel anxious about having to brush my hair. This product is heaven sent and worth the price. I’m so in love! I’m beyond happy I get to keep my long locks! 💕 Redken One United All-In-One Multi-Benefit Treatment
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
For beauty shoppers looking for something more affordable, the REDKEN One United product is absolutely amazing and more affordable. It can be found at JcPenny's, Sephora, Ulta, basically anywhere you would got to buy hair care products. I was an it's a 10 user for over 8 years but purchased this product about a year and a half ago and the rest is history. Once applied while hair is still wet, it will allow you to comb or brush through your hair like butter. The smell of this product is also fantastic. This will not leave any oily residue in your hair and once your hair is dry you will not be able to tell this product was left in your hair. This product has allowed my hair to be much smoother and softer. Long time users will see amazing progress in their hair. LOVE IT!
Madi G.
Columbia City, IN
This is my favorite leave-in conditioning product that I have tried so far. It claims to have 25 benefits and I would believe that considering all of the great things it has done for me, and all of the benefits it offers including it's sulfate-free, paraben-free, and lightweight formula. I have used other products in the past that have claimed to reduce frizz but they never worked. I do not have frizzy hair but if its humid and I get out in the rain my hair is a mess..with this stuff my hair is so much more manageable in every different setting. This is a prestige product so that may turn some people off, but $36 at Ulta gets you a decent-sized bottle of this stuff. My first 13.5 oz bottle lasted me about 4 months? So it goes a long way. I use it every single day and it lasted that long...I am impressed. Also, Ulta will often have sales on REDKEN products where you buy two and get one free, so you can stock up on this stuff and save money. My main use for any leave-in conditioning product is the detangling factor.  I like to minimize my getting-ready time as much as possible, so I like to spray a bunch of this in my hair after a shower and it makes the brush glide through my hair so easily. Also a God-send for use at the lake or beach.. so good.

luntchmoney U.
Lexington, KY
Worth every penny, this product is truly magical. I will wash my hair, and not condition, and use this afterwards, and it is amazing on my hair. I will sometimes condition and use this product, and it still feels great. This bottle goes a long way. The smell is better than anything I own for my hair. I do think the effects are better if you blow dry your hair after using this product. I have seen a difference in the healthiness of my hair the last few months. 10/10 would recommend!
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
This product I got because of the label saying it was multi purpose and also because Ulta was running a sale. I’ve been using this product for months now and I love it. It’s great for styling your hair, either curling or straightening. It keeps the flyaways in place and de-frizzes your hair. It can also be used as a detangler as well which is awesome. I’ve been using this item for three months now almost everyday and I’m still on my first bottle. I would say it’s worth the price and would recommend.
Veronica S.
Wilsonville, OR
I bought this as a super small sample from ulta. I loved how soft my hair felt after using it and that it actually seemed to protect my hair from further damage. I have bought it twice full size now off of amazon and it’s the best heat protectant I’ve had. It doesn’t weigh my hair down and I can use it on wet or dry hair.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
For beauty shoppers looking for something more affordable, the REDKEN One United product is absolutely amazing and more affordable. It can be found at JcPenny's, Sephora, Ulta, basically anywhere you would got to buy hair care products. I prefer this product over It's a 10. This product is a growing product.
Shannon T.
Richardson
This is one of the best hair products ever. It truly is all in one. I love that I can use this on my hair and it helps it be shiny and smooth but also antifrizzes and is a heat protectant! Redken has some of my favorite hair care products and I highly recommend this one!
claudia t.
This is my holy Grail hair product!!! It keeps my hair healthy. Without it my blonde hair looks dull and dried. I stock up on this when Ulta has Redken buy 2 get 1 free sale. Either ways it's worth the price!
Savannah P.
What does this smell like?
Brie H.
South Dartmouth, MA
I straighten my hair everyday and I'm looking for a good heat protector for my hair. Would this product protect my hair from heat?
Alyssa H.
Wat all does this do? And does it offer heat protection? Can u use it on wet and dry hair fpr heat protection or only wet hair before blowdrying?