BY REDKEN #4 in Texturizing Spray

25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty

• Delivers caring benefits for improved manageability, protection, beauty
  • Provides lightweight Conditioning
  • Enhances the caring benefits of other leave-in treatments
  • Softens the touch of texture of the styling products

AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ACETAMIDE MEA, LACTAMIDE MEA, DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, TRIDECETH-6, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, XYLOSE, LACTIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, APHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, VIOLA ODORATA EXTRACT-VIOLA ODORATA FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

• Are you able to use this specifically as a heat protectio...1 Answers
  • Wat all does this do? And does it offer heat protection? ...1 Answers
  • I straighten my hair everyday and I'm looking for a good ...2 Answers
Evelyn S.
Newport Beach
I dont know what I would do without this. I have fine, EXTREMELY tangle prone hair that is very very brittle due to a serious medical issue, I have tried almost everything and I'm SO glad I found this. I was about to give up trying to take care of my hair and chop most of it off.

It allows me to comb through my hair without breaking it. I use it after rinsing out my conditioner, I spray it generously throughout my hair, and then stick it under the shower head so the flow of the water helps add enough slip to detangle without very much effort. Once it's totally detangled I turn off my shower, and spray more as a leave in.

This has mostly water soluble ingredients, besides amodimethicone, so it is cowash & curly girl method friendly (meaning you don't need a surfacant/sulfate to wash it out).

This is expensive, but it's worth it. If you have a medical issue that makes it impossible to detangle your hair, get this. You won't regret it.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
For beauty shoppers looking for something more affordable, the REDKEN One United product is absolutely amazing and more affordable. It can be found at JcPenny's, Sephora, Ulta, basically anywhere you would got to buy hair care products. I was an it's a 10 user for over 8 years but purchased this product about a year and a half ago and the rest is history. Once applied while hair is still wet, it will allow you to comb or brush through your hair like butter. The smell of this product is also fantastic. This will not leave any oily residue in your hair and once your hair is dry you will not be able to tell this product was left in your hair. This product has allowed my hair to be much smoother and softer. Long time users will see amazing progress in their hair. LOVE IT!
Kate H.
Bridgeport, CT
I absolutely love this spray. I have thick, dyed hair that tends to be a bit frizzy, which I straighten on a semi-regular basis. I apply a few sprays to my hair after towel drying to use as my heat-protectant, frizz controller, leave-in conditioner (and essentially help with pretty much anything else that my hair is going to be exposed to that day). I loved it so much I also bought a bottle for my mom whose hair is a bit thinner and shorter than mine. She also dyes it more often and blow dries it every day. She loves the spray equally as much as I do.
It leaves my hair feeling soft without feeling heavy or greasy. As if it couldn't get any better, the smell of the spray is also great!
Madi G.
Columbia City, IN
This is my favorite leave-in conditioning product that I have tried so far. It claims to have 25 benefits and I would believe that considering all of the great things it has done for me, and all of the benefits it offers including it's sulfate-free, paraben-free, and lightweight formula. I have used other products in the past that have claimed to reduce frizz but they never worked. I do not have frizzy hair but if its humid and I get out in the rain my hair is a mess..with this stuff my hair is so much more manageable in every different setting. This is a prestige product so that may turn some people off, but $36 at Ulta gets you a decent-sized bottle of this stuff. My first 13.5 oz bottle lasted me about 4 months? So it goes a long way. I use it every single day and it lasted that long...I am impressed. Also, Ulta will often have sales on REDKEN products where you buy two and get one free, so you can stock up on this stuff and save money. My main use for any leave-in conditioning product is the detangling factor.  I like to minimize my getting-ready time as much as possible, so I like to spray a bunch of this in my hair after a shower and it makes the brush glide through my hair so easily. Also a God-send for use at the lake or beach.. so good.

Erika G.
Massillon , OH
A wonderful hairstylist at Ulta recommended this! I went in for it’s a 10 and walked out with this. I use it on my hair and my daughters extremely curly hair. It freshened my daughters hair and leaves curls tight and zero frizz. All my regrowth from having a baby is making its way back in and this product leaves it smooth and able to work with. No more hairspray and a toothbrush to keep those baby hairs tamed! A little goes a long way. It smells amaaaaazing too! It’s pricey, but worth every penny.
Alicyn C.
Sacramento, CA
Redken and went and did it's thang. Let me tell you. I am a hair product junkie. Certified. And Redken is my #1! So I decided to give this stuff a try. I spritz it in my hair the following morning now for reference my hair is naturally curly and dyed "natural blonde" and then touched my hair right after, and was like, "uhhhh okay.." 🙄🙄 I thought for the price ($36 retail) (I say retail because I get it from where hair professionals buy there stuff so unpaid half that) Redken got me. 😏 Then my hair soaked it in about 5-10 mins later, I was touching my hair again and my OH MY G A W D! It was so soft. Its like Jesus dipped his peen in this formula, its absolutely heavenly!😍 REDKEN you sllllllyyyy dog u! U got me! One United for real. Run, don't walk and go get this! You're welcome! Go get it! Redken One United All-In-One Multi-Benefit Treatment
luntchmoney U.
Lexington, KY
Worth every penny, this product is truly magical. I will wash my hair, and not condition, and use this afterwards, and it is amazing on my hair. I will sometimes condition and use this product, and it still feels great. This bottle goes a long way. The smell is better than anything I own for my hair. I do think the effects are better if you blow dry your hair after using this product. I have seen a difference in the healthiness of my hair the last few months. 10/10 would recommend!
Clarissa R.
OBSESSED. I love this product. It was recommended by my hair stylist since I have thin and fine hair. I only use shampoo in the shower and apply this to detangle then style. If you’re expecting a busy day, you can apply two sprays to a medium length haircut and go to bed. You’ll wake up with a subtle curly look. I love it so much and will buy it again!
Veronica S.
Wilsonville, OR
I bought this as a super small sample from ulta. I loved how soft my hair felt after using it and that it actually seemed to protect my hair from further damage. I have bought it twice full size now off of amazon and it’s the best heat protectant I’ve had. It doesn’t weigh my hair down and I can use it on wet or dry hair.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
Whoa. I love this spray. At first I was really put off by the price tag on this. But I decided to give it a shot only because it was on sale & it fulfills so many uses.

I was impressed by how glossy my hair looked & how smooth it felt. I used this to serve as a heat protectant since I recently colored my hair. My curls were shiny & my hair did not feel fried after I curled it.

I use this sparingly. Only on days when I will be styling my hair or is it feels like my hair is a little dull looking that way.

I would buy this again on sale. I do think it’s worth the higher price tag but I think $32 might be a little steep even if you consider all the uses it fulfills.
Savannah P.
What does this smell like?
Brie H.
South Dartmouth, MA
I straighten my hair everyday and I'm looking for a good heat protector for my hair. Would this product protect my hair from heat?
Monica G.
Are you able to use this specifically as a heat protection spray with Flat iron? Will it actually protect if u substitute it as a heat protector??
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Wat all does this do? And does it offer heat protection? Can u use it on wet and dry hair fpr heat protection or only wet hair before blowdrying?