BY REDKEN

Multi-Benefit Hair Treatment Spray! see more...

• I straighten my hair everyday and I'm looking for a good heat pro...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Madi G.
Columbia City, IN
This is my favorite leave-in conditioning product that I have tried so far. It claims to have 25 benefits and I would believe that considering all of the great things it has done for me, and all of the benefits it offers including it's sulfate-free, paraben-free, and lightweight formula. I have used other products in the past that have claimed to reduce frizz but they never worked. I do not have frizzy hair but if its humid and I get out in the rain my hair is a mess..with this stuff my hair is so much more manageable in every different setting. This is a prestige product so that may turn some people off, but $36 at Ulta gets you a decent-sized bottle of this stuff. My first 13.5 oz bottle lasted me about 4 months? So it goes a long way. I use it every single day and it lasted that long...I am impressed. Also, Ulta will often have sales on REDKEN products where you buy two and get one free, so you can stock up on this stuff and save money. My main use for any leave-in conditioning product is the detangling factor.  I like to minimize my getting-ready time as much as possible, so I like to spray a bunch of this in my hair after a shower and it makes the brush glide through my hair so easily. Also a God-send for use at the lake or beach.. so good.

Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
For beauty shoppers looking for something more affordable, the REDKEN One United product is absolutely amazing and more affordable. It can be found at JcPenny's, Sephora, Ulta, basically anywhere you would got to buy hair care products. I was an it's a 10 user for over 8 years but purchased this product about a year and a half ago and the rest is history. Once applied while hair is still wet, it will allow you to comb or brush through your hair like butter. The smell of this product is also fantastic. This will not leave any oily residue in your hair and once your hair is dry you will not be able to tell this product was left in your hair. This product has allowed my hair to be much smoother and softer. Long time users will see amazing progress in their hair. LOVE IT!
luntchmoney U.
Lexington, KY
Worth every penny, this product is truly magical. I will wash my hair, and not condition, and use this afterwards, and it is amazing on my hair. I will sometimes condition and use this product, and it still feels great. This bottle goes a long way. The smell is better than anything I own for my hair. I do think the effects are better if you blow dry your hair after using this product. I have seen a difference in the healthiness of my hair the last few months. 10/10 would recommend!
Brooke G.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this after every shower and it’s amazing! I honestly couldn’t tell you if it makes a huge difference but I like it. It’s way worth in price to get the big bottle instead of the small one for the price difference. I’m not good about protecting my hair so this is nice to have.
Courtney E.
Bauxite, AR
I love this product so much! I used it after I get out of the shower. I also use it before I use my straightener to protect my hair from heat damage. I've noticed a huge difference in the health of my hair since I've been using this product!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
MY HOLY GRAIL. It's a detangler, softener, hair treatment, frizz control, volumizer etc. all in one! 25 great things this product will do for your hair! Best thing I've ever purchased after coloring my hair.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
I wish more than anything that Redken would make this into a lotion or perfume! It smells sooo good! I spray this leave-in conditioner in my damp hair before blow drying to help protect my strands and keep them smooth and moisturized. I love the ease with which you can spray the product. It's not too heavy or gloopy and smoothes easily into the hair. Keeps my hair soft and shiny
Audry A.
I have used for months now. Im not sure about thr 25 benefits list. I feel Agadir did a better job making my hair more manageable and less dry. Also i strongly dislike the scent of this product. Very expensive. Im not saying it doesnt do its job, but there are others on the market that do the same thing for less money with better smell.
Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
I LOVE THIS SPRAY!! It really does what it says it will do. I use it every single time I do my hair I am also a licensed professional stylist and use this on all my clients. I love it!! Will definitely always buy and recommend.
Tina H.
Wi
I cannot say enough about this product. I received a free small sample when I purchase Redkens shampoo and I was hooked. It is a little pricey for a leave in condition compared to other I have used before but it leaves your hair so soft and smooth! It has a pleasant smell and is light weight.
Brie H.
South Dartmouth, MA
I straighten my hair everyday and I'm looking for a good heat protector for my hair. Would this product protect my hair from heat?