Redken One United 150mL

Redken One United 150mL

Start your review of Redken One United 150mL!
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Redken One United 150mL uploaded by Tina B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Gosh, I really need to keep myself more UP-TO-DATE on the latest hair care, skin care & makeup products that are available out there! That being said, I think I probably purchased this 5 years ago or so & still have 1/2 a bottle left. Yikes!!! My niece recommended I pick this up from ULTA because, I was complaining to her about my Wimpy, Dull, Straight, Dry hair. She has such beautiful, long & healthy hair - I wish I also had that! I like this REDKEN ALL-IN-ONE hair treatment because, it does Soften my hair & I use it often when it gets overly staticy. It has a nice scent, but I'm not used to paying a lot for myself, I guess. (Another issue to resolve.) This 13.5 oz. (400ml) bottle was probably around $20 or so. Apparently WELL WORTH the $$$$, because I STILL HAVE IT. lol 😆
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
Redken One United 150mL uploaded by Brandis W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the larger bottle of this product since I love it, I add so many products to my chemically treated hair and this is one of them, it makes my hair smoother and stronger and I notice when I go without it my hair feels a bit more coarse!
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Redken One United 150mL uploaded by Holly W.
I just took my daughter to hair salon and the hairdresser used this and it works fantastic. It’s so soft and shiny.
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV
Redken One United 150mL uploaded by Nicole P.
Purchased at: ULTA
HANDS DOWN, THE BEST LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER! Not only is it lightweight with multiple benefits (25 at that!) — but it smells amazing! I’ve been using this since 2014... I tried to switch to using other products, but I ALWAYS come back to this. It can be used after washing your hair, between washes, or with styling... use for as a detangler, heat protectant, or for smoothing/texturizing! Can be purchased on the redken website, ulta, amazon, even Walmart. Try it, I’m positive you won’t regret it!
Christine L.
Statesville, NC
Redken One United 150mL uploaded by Christine L.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite and only spray I use after washing my hair because it does EVERYTHING!! Detangles, leave in conditioning, heat protector, anti-frizz, literally everything!! Best.
Kyanne H.
English, IN
Redken One United 150mL uploaded by Kyanne H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this leave in hair product! I am a licensed hair stylist and I use this on myself and almost all my clients with color treated hair or heat treated hair! It works wonderfully, definitely does its job! Redken One United
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
I really love the actual product but I do not like the sprayer nozzle. The nozzle seemed to always shoot and never spray on all the bottles I have bought. Would buy again if they changed that.
Olivia D.
S Pittsburg, TN
Redken One United 150mL uploaded by Olivia D.
FIVE STARS. if you’re thinking about purchasing this, get it. it definitely does everything it says it’s going to. I started using this at the start of this year, after my hairstylist recommended it to me. It’s crazy good all around. I am already halfway through my first bottle and I definitely will be re-purchasing.
Jennifer A.
Lake Wylie, SC
Redken One United 150mL uploaded by Jennifer A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I keep multiples of this so I don’t run out! Love this product so much-I just spray it on before I dry my hair and straighten it!
Erika M.
Yukon, OK
Redken One United 150mL uploaded by Erika M.
is a spray, which in 5 in 1, helps to detangle the hair, removes the frizzy from the hair, protects the color and the heat of the hot tweezers and conditions. It does not have a strong smell, you do not need much product for it to work. I like it but my hair is very straight and I don't feel it as manageable as other leave-in conditioners. I recommend it to girls with a lot of hair, which gets tangled, maybe curly and especially if it is with dye or bleach. LOVE THE brand and using his products !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marleen U.
Hamburg, HH
il y a 10 mois
Carrie Jeanne J. il y a 8 mois
I’ve used both with no troubles at all! And the smell of the one United is UNREAL.
Alexia G.
Laredo, TX
il y a un an
member-eecd8 il y a un an
Yes it helped with me and it makes my hair so soft I recommend.
Kim M.
Mount Shasta, CA
il y a un an
Laurie B. il y a un an
I got a sample of it awhile ago so tried it on my hair. My hair is fine and very dry. Chemical treatments sometimes I'm not so good on my hair lol...after I used the trial size I bought the full size because it worked so good on my hair! Shiny instead of dull, I have my curls back, and it really is quick to use, couple of sprays and your done! I'm so not into products that are not quick to use, I'm usually running out the door shortly and this product is great! Also great for humid climates like I live in. Later in the day, when I've got the poof look going on, I use this on dry hair and comb it through and fizz and poof are gone! I'll always be buying this product to have on hand, and sometimes even in my purse too. Yes I have a big purse lol
Christian L.
Orlando, FL
il y a 2 ans
Jessica M. il y a 2 ans
This is one of my favs!! I use this for protection and to make it more manageable. If you want a good leave in try Alterna CC cream! It helps with ph and bonding in hair as wel!