BY REDKEN

No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair - Provides frizz control and enhanced movement while leaving hair with a no product feel. New Air-Tex technology with quick dry polymers and flex polymers allow for accelerated air dry time with amazing style, natural movement and weightless control. Whether you're tight on time, taking a break from heat tools, or want an effortless it-girl look, getting an amazing air-dry is no big deal.Get your best air dry!No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair is ideal for people who identify with the below:When you put a bobby pin in your hair it stays in looselyWhen you roll one strand of hair between your index finger and thumb you feel the strand but only slightlyYou can describe your hair texture as 'between wavy and straight' - No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair

Buy on ULTA
Hope G.
Tallahassee
I have naturally wavy hair ibut not the ‘good’ kind of waves so I normally blow dry my hair straight everyday. I decided to try this product because I was tired of blow drying all the time and wow, the product is amazing. It made my hair feel and have that blow dried (minus being straight) look if that makes sense without blow drying. And my waves actually looked good for once!! My hair was so soft too. Love it!
Christy B.
The price made me hesitate, but this is the best money I have ever spent on a hair product. After a few attempts, I’ve learned how much I need. I comb my towel-dried hair, apply the NBD, and then scrunch and fluff. By the time I take the dog out, eat breakfast, and pack lunches, my hair is dry and looks great! I do add argan or Moroccan oil, but it would look great without. So in love with NBD!
Brooke B.
Atlanta, GA
I don't necessarily think you should spend your money on this product. I didn't notice anything after using up the entire bottle. My hair has medium thickness and it's long and wavy. My frizz was not reduced, and I didn't notice any conditioning. I think this could work for some people, but there are many great leave-in conditioners for post shower that are much more affordable.
Erin C.
I ADORE this styler! As someone with wavy/curly hair who has curls that "break" apart and hair that seems perpetually frizzy, this is my miracle product! Intended for use when air drying hair, applying a quarter sized amount in my shoulder length hair prevented frizz and kept my curls from "breaking!" I also used it as a styler with my blow dryer and flat iron routine, and it worked easily as well. It made my hair soft and shiny without feeling greasy. With a fresh, clean scent and proven results, this will be a permanent fixture in my hair care routine.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I freaking love this product! I have been trying to grow out my hair recently so I have stayed away from straightening and blow drying my hair constantly. My hair is naturally frizzy/wavy which sometimes looks okay when I don't blow dry it, but other times I look like a hag. I got this as a free sample from Ulta and now I cannot live without it. You apply a quarter sized amount evenly throughout your hair when it's damp. Directions say to massage it into each area by scrunching it in. When my hair finally dried, it's was smooth and soft. Would recommend it to anyone. Very inexpensive and you can find it at Ulta or Beauty Brands
Hay L.
Kingsport
I love this product simply because I can use it as soon as I get out of shower and it'll make my hair look like I actually took time to scrunch or curl it.
It's absolutely amazing. Redken No Blow Dry Just Right Cream
Brandi M.
I had a bad hair salon experience recently. I wanted rose gold and my hair was hot pink and red in places. Needless to say the manager had to pull all the color out and damaged my hair. I have been using this product for over a month now. I can't put heat to my hair so this product is perfect. It works really nice with curly hair too.

Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Great for those low maintenance days when you just want to jump out of the shower and head out. I apply this to my damp hair and the just twist a few pieces with my fingers. It tames the frizz and is just super effortless. I have wavy/curly fine hair and it doesn’t leave a ton of buildup either.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
I'm in love with this product!!!!!! Keeps my hair from frizzing and keys my hair air dry perfectly!!! I usually buy the small tester tube and it lasts me a month!
Kim C.
Love love love this product. I got the one for medium hair. I have frizzy hair that I have to style and heat treat daily. I was risky and tried this one day before work. I was completely thrilled of the results. I washed my hair like normal and applied the product. Twisted and put my hair in buns. A hour later I have beautiful beach waves. I will make sure this is in my daily must haves.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Amanda R.
Allentown, PA
Looking for my hair to get product in it and let it rain dry with out it frizzing or curlying before I turn to a permanent solution like starighteners suggestion s??? I have tried Redken No Blow Dry Just Right Cream [product:marc-anthony-true-professional-oil-of-morocco-argan-oil-3-day-smooth-perfect-blow-dry-smoothing-cream,-6.76-fl-oz] OGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??