BY REDKEN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair - Provides frizz control and enhanced movement while leaving hair with a no product feel. New Air-Tex technology with quick dry polymers and flex polymers allow for accelerated air dry time with amazing style, natural movement and weightless control. Whether you're tight on time, taking a break from heat tools, or want an effortless it-girl look, getting an amazing air-dry is no big deal.Get your best air dry!No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair is ideal for people who identify with the below:When you put a bobby pin in your hair it stays in looselyWhen you roll one strand of hair between your index finger and thumb you feel the strand but only slightlyYou can describe your hair texture as 'between wavy and straight' - No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair

Buy on ULTA
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
This is a really great styler for days when you just can't be bothered! My stylist recommended this to me, & I was hesitant at first, but I'm really glad that I gave it a shot. My hair is SOMETIMES wavy / SOMETIMES curly / SOMETIMES I just don't know, & this is a great product for that. This is intended to "skip" the hair drying part of your routine, & for me, I use a little less than a quarter sized amount (they suggest quarter size on the bottle) & I run it through my hair, starting at the roots. After, I give it a few scrunches & I move on with my day. It makes your hair feel soft & shiny & it has a nice scent with it. I don't know how it works for people with straight hair, but I do recommend this as an alternative to drying your hair.
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
My stylist recommended this product to me after I received a keratin treatment. My hair is usually curly/wavy (depending on the humidity), but after the treatment, it has been pretty straight. Regardless of how my hair is, this product has worked like a dream each and every time. NBD is great! It's a cream that isn't too sticky or heavy and leaves my hair so smooth! It looks like I spent time on my hair when all I did was put the cream on my wet hair and let it air dry. Amazing. A little spendy, so I get why you'd be hesitant, but trust me and the other reviewers-- this stuff is amazing! :)
Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I have used this a handful of times and am liking it so far. My hair (despite now being short) takes forever to wash, blow dry, and curl/straighten in the morning. In the hot summer months, going through this process and using heat tools can be a tame form of torture! I picked this up to see if I could “wash and wear”, rocking my natural texture without the hassle. After brushing my wet hair out, I put some of this in my palm and work it through from about an inch from the root down to the ends. I scrunch it to get a bit of curl. My hair doesn’t seem to dry any faster as other reviewers have mentioned (and I didn’t expect it to). But it does hold the soft wave that results from my scrunching and it holds all day. I do not use hairspray with this product as I want my hair to be soft and natural when using this. I do not have any frizz while using this. Definitely keeping this in my hair styling arsenal especially in the summer!!! For reference I have a lob cut, lots of highlights (aka damage), dryish hair that is thin but I have A LOT of it.
Hope G.
Tallahassee
I have naturally wavy hair ibut not the ‘good’ kind of waves so I normally blow dry my hair straight everyday. I decided to try this product because I was tired of blow drying all the time and wow, the product is amazing. It made my hair feel and have that blow dried (minus being straight) look if that makes sense without blow drying. And my waves actually looked good for once!! My hair was so soft too. Love it!
Christy B.
The price made me hesitate, but this is the best money I have ever spent on a hair product. After a few attempts, I’ve learned how much I need. I comb my towel-dried hair, apply the NBD, and then scrunch and fluff. By the time I take the dog out, eat breakfast, and pack lunches, my hair is dry and looks great! I do add argan or Moroccan oil, but it would look great without. So in love with NBD!
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
I ADORE this styler! As someone with wavy/curly hair who has curls that "break" apart and hair that seems perpetually frizzy, this is my miracle product! Intended for use when air drying hair, applying a quarter sized amount in my shoulder length hair prevented frizz and kept my curls from "breaking!" I also used it as a styler with my blow dryer and flat iron routine, and it worked easily as well. It made my hair soft and shiny without feeling greasy. With a fresh, clean scent and proven results, this will be a permanent fixture in my hair care routine.
Kristen K.
South Bend , IN
My friend let me use this once and I loved it so much I had to go out and buy my own. I prefer the light formula on my fine hair. It’s great after a day at the pool or just a lazy day where you don’t feel like styling. A little bit is all you need. Helps fight frizz and defines waves. Subtle so if you’re looking for something more styled go for an actual mousse or gel.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I freaking love this product! I have been trying to grow out my hair recently so I have stayed away from straightening and blow drying my hair constantly. My hair is naturally frizzy/wavy which sometimes looks okay when I don't blow dry it, but other times I look like a hag. I got this as a free sample from Ulta and now I cannot live without it. You apply a quarter sized amount evenly throughout your hair when it's damp. Directions say to massage it into each area by scrunching it in. When my hair finally dried, it's was smooth and soft. Would recommend it to anyone. Very inexpensive and you can find it at Ulta or Beauty Brands
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love using this when I want to enhance my curl, yet somewhat smooth them together and not have a frizzy mess. (I used the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler in the shower which also helps with this as well) I love doing this when I shower at night before I go to bed.
Kelsey C.
Iva
I typically love Redken products and was hoping that I would love this product as well but it isn’t my fave! It smells great and doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy, but it doesn’t quite do the job that it is supposed to! My hair is still usually frizzy, so I still have to use other products with it!
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Amanda R.
Allentown, PA
Looking for my hair to get product in it and let it rain dry with out it frizzing or curlying before I turn to a permanent solution like starighteners suggestion s??? I have tried Redken No Blow Dry Just Right Cream [product:marc-anthony-true-professional-oil-of-morocco-argan-oil-3-day-smooth-perfect-blow-dry-smoothing-cream,-6.76-fl-oz] OGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??

back