BY REDKEN

No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair - Provides frizz control and enhanced movement while leaving hair with a no product feel. New Air-Tex technology with quick dry polymers and flex polymers allow for accelerated air dry time with amazing style, natural movement and weightless control. Whether you're tight on time, taking a break from heat tools, or want an effortless it-girl look, getting an amazing air-dry is no big deal.Get your best air dry!No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair is ideal for people who identify with the below:When you put a bobby pin in your hair it stays in looselyWhen you roll one strand of hair between your index finger and thumb you feel the strand but only slightlyYou can describe your hair texture as 'between wavy and straight' - No Blow Dry Just Right Cream For Medium Hair

Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
This is a really great styler for days when you just can't be bothered! My stylist recommended this to me, & I was hesitant at first, but I'm really glad that I gave it a shot. My hair is SOMETIMES wavy / SOMETIMES curly / SOMETIMES I just don't know, & this is a great product for that. This is intended to "skip" the hair drying part of your routine, & for me, I use a little less than a quarter sized amount (they suggest quarter size on the bottle) & I run it through my hair, starting at the roots. After, I give it a few scrunches & I move on with my day. It makes your hair feel soft & shiny & it has a nice scent with it. I don't know how it works for people with straight hair, but I do recommend this as an alternative to drying your hair.
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
My stylist recommended this product to me after I received a keratin treatment. My hair is usually curly/wavy (depending on the humidity), but after the treatment, it has been pretty straight. Regardless of how my hair is, this product has worked like a dream each and every time. NBD is great! It's a cream that isn't too sticky or heavy and leaves my hair so smooth! It looks like I spent time on my hair when all I did was put the cream on my wet hair and let it air dry. Amazing. A little spendy, so I get why you'd be hesitant, but trust me and the other reviewers-- this stuff is amazing! :)
Hope G.
Tallahassee
I have naturally wavy hair ibut not the ‘good’ kind of waves so I normally blow dry my hair straight everyday. I decided to try this product because I was tired of blow drying all the time and wow, the product is amazing. It made my hair feel and have that blow dried (minus being straight) look if that makes sense without blow drying. And my waves actually looked good for once!! My hair was so soft too. Love it!
Christy B.
The price made me hesitate, but this is the best money I have ever spent on a hair product. After a few attempts, I’ve learned how much I need. I comb my towel-dried hair, apply the NBD, and then scrunch and fluff. By the time I take the dog out, eat breakfast, and pack lunches, my hair is dry and looks great! I do add argan or Moroccan oil, but it would look great without. So in love with NBD!
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
I ADORE this styler! As someone with wavy/curly hair who has curls that "break" apart and hair that seems perpetually frizzy, this is my miracle product! Intended for use when air drying hair, applying a quarter sized amount in my shoulder length hair prevented frizz and kept my curls from "breaking!" I also used it as a styler with my blow dryer and flat iron routine, and it worked easily as well. It made my hair soft and shiny without feeling greasy. With a fresh, clean scent and proven results, this will be a permanent fixture in my hair care routine.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love using this when I want to enhance my curl, yet somewhat smooth them together and not have a frizzy mess. (I used the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler in the shower which also helps with this as well) I love doing this when I shower at night before I go to bed.
Stephanie L.
Bechtelsville, PA
This was recommended by my stylist to use on my wavy hair, since I prefer NOT to use heat.  First, the bottle lasts forever, since you don't need much.  Second, it doesn't feel crispy.  Third, it smells good (light and not too perfumed).  Finally, it keeps my hair from getting too frizzy as it drys.  I caution people to be cautious on amount.  I found if I used too much, my hair felt more greasy than I would like.  I've been trying to use more natural ingredients on my hair, so I'm not sure when I'll purchase this again.  It's got silicones in it, so be aware of that.
Kristen K.
South Bend, IN
My friend let me use this once and I loved it so much I had to go out and buy my own. I prefer the light formula on my fine hair. It’s great after a day at the pool or just a lazy day where you don’t feel like styling. A little bit is all you need. Helps fight frizz and defines waves. Subtle so if you’re looking for something more styled go for an actual mousse or gel.
Brandi M.
I had a bad hair salon experience recently. I wanted rose gold and my hair was hot pink and red in places. Needless to say the manager had to pull all the color out and damaged my hair. I have been using this product for over a month now. I can't put heat to my hair so this product is perfect. It works really nice with curly hair too.

Kelsey C.
Iva
I typically love Redken products and was hoping that I would love this product as well but it isn’t my fave! It smells great and doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy, but it doesn’t quite do the job that it is supposed to! My hair is still usually frizzy, so I still have to use other products with it!
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Amanda R.
Bethlehem,pa
Looking for my hair to get product in it and let it rain dry with out it frizzing or curlying before I turn to a permanent solution like starighteners suggestion s??? I have tried Redken No Blow Dry Just Right Cream [product:marc-anthony-true-professional-oil-of-morocco-argan-oil-3-day-smooth-perfect-blow-dry-smoothing-cream,-6.76-fl-oz] OGX® Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??

back