Redken No Blow Dry Bossy Cream uploaded by Forest N.

BY REDKEN

Get a faster air-dry with effortless texture and a no-product feel in coarse, frizzy hair. Featuring Air-Tex Technology with flexible polymers for control with movement and quick-dry polymers for faster drying time, No Blow Dry Bossy Cream is the air dry styler for you. Perfect if you’re tight on time, taking a break from heat tools, or looking for effortless style

ACTIVE

FIBER FORMING POLYMER

QUICK DRY POLYMERS

for faster drying time

Forest N.
coldspring
When I blow dry my hair it is wavy and frizzy. I saw this at Ulta and had to try it. I took a shower, put this all in my hair, put it up in a high bun and went to sleep. Woke up for work the next morning and I had natural, just been at the beach all day, waves! Love this stuff!
Mira V.
Gaithersburg
Terrible product. The packaging clearly says “no product feel” but it a fairly feels like you haven’t washed your hair for weeks. When I used it for the first time I couldn’t wait to get my hair clean again. What a waste of money.
Amanda C.
HELLERTOWN, PA
It's a good product for thick / coarse hair. I put a good amount on my hair and let it air dry. But of course it doesn't perform miracles. When I let my hair air dry it looks a little better with this product on . I'd recommend to get it if it's on sale .
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Amazing for those people with limited time or curly/ frizzy hair. It is a little thick but not to the point where it makes your hair greasy if you use a little too much. I absolutely love his stuff and have only been using it a month.
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love this new product from Redken! I have curly hair and apply/scrunch product in it wet, then just let it air dry. This has become my new go-to product. I use the purple one for coarse hair. My hair isn’t really course but is thick. This gives a nice extra shape to my curls and reduces frizz, but does not cause crunchiness. Highly recommend for curly girls!
Alex B.
LOOOOVEEEE THIS PRODUCTS.

My favorite haircare product. It's light and smooth. Great for putting in wet, damp hair after a shower for a light leave in conditioner. It's great and you don't have to put too much in and it does so much work!
Natasha M.
This is a nice little product that I use to improve my hair's texture. I always air dry my short hair, but it's frizzy. I use this in conjunction with a hair spray or paste to keep my head from looking fuzzy.
Sarah S.
Guy, AR
My most favorite hair product this summer. A little goes a long way! Smells nice and works perfect! I love it!
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
One of my new favorite products and I was skeptical about the no product product. But as my hair gets longer this just is so easy to put in and leaves my hair beachy but not crunchy and is super good smelling. I like this hold the others just didn't do enough for me.
Erin E.
Airdrie, AB
I couldn't air dry my hair until I found this product, seriously AMAZING!!!! It does not weigh my hair down at all and I have no frizz! Love it!

back