BY REDKEN

Give your fine hair a faster air-dry with effortless texture and a no-product feel. Featuring Air-Tex Technology with flexible polymers for control with movement and quick-dry polymers for faster drying time, No Blow Dry Airy Cream is the air dry styler for you. Perfect if you’re tight on time, taking a break from heat tools, or looking for effortless style!

Alyssa H.
When i first put this product in i liked it my hair looked good and felt soft and was frizz free and had that no product feel. But the next morning my hair looked horrible it looked dirty, greasy, amd stringy. It was good that first day, not even a full day actually but after that no way. If u wash ur hair everyday then ok, but if u dont like to wash everyday then i wouldnt reccommend. Plus its a bit pricey as well. I found one that works great for me for only $4 and ill stick with that one.
Ashley P.
Otsego, MI
Redken's NBD is one of my favorite hair products when I'm in a rush! It's fast and easy to quick ruche this through my hair and get some texture and a little volume with no effort and it doesn't make my hair feel sticky or crunchy! I would definitely recommend this for thin, fine, hair, my only complaint is I wish it was in a pump bottle instead of a squeeze tube because the cap gets messy and sticky.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
This stuff. Love love love. I have thick awkward wavy frizzy hair. I just apply some of this stuff with redkens frizz treatment serum and my hair looks like a Pinterest photo without all the hours of work. I use more than the recommended amount because I have thick hair but it doesn't weigh it down. It's great for a late morning start. I have also used with a diffuser and it works great. Adds more curl to my hair but still looks natural.
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
Bought this to use in my hair after my hair dresser used it but blow dried my hair I wanted to see how it worked just air drying. It was horrible and all it did was dry my hair out and made it super frizzy and look very unhealthy. I don't recommend this product at all it is a waste of money.
Kayla S.
I love [product:redken-hair-product-5-oz.] so so much! I used it every morning. It makes my hair look wavy, curly, shiny, and voluminous. I would highy recommend to others with cury/wavy hair!
Jennica A.
Channahon, IL
After using a similar product by as a tester, I decided to purchase. I love letting my hair air dry so I was excited to try. I'm pretty disappointed. Even at my pro price, it was too expensive and didn't do much for my fine hair. I gifted it to a friend.
Emma P.
This is the ONLY hair product that has ever worked on my fine/thin hair. It not only gives my hair volume but it's the only thing that keeps my hair curled. Most affordable hair product that I use on a daily basis
Alexandra B.
Toronto
Hopefully I'll never be without this product ever again. I'm very low maintenance with my hair and this is the perfect product for my fine hair. It just gives them life without any effort. LOVE it!
Zoee K.
Toronto , ON
When I just want something to keep my curls in place and I'm on the go I can count on this product. It's more of a wash a wear.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
my hair looks awful and flat If I don't blow dry. Will this help??

back